RemedySpot.com

RE: Broward: psychiatrist for teen on spectrum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Always hear good things about Dr. Noel Cabrera from families that go to him through s List.

Robin

Hello,After being treated by a pediatric neurologist for many years for medication (SSRI for anxiety, OCD) , my son is now 17 years old. Because of how large he is (6 feet, 200 lbs); we are being told that we should take him to a psychiatrist to be evaluated for what would be the best medication for his size/age, etc.Does anyone have any feedback on the following psychiatrists?Dr. DiFilippo - DavieDr. Vassall - DavieDr. Selguiero - WestonDr. Noel Cabrera - WestonAny info would be appreciated. You can email me off-line. I just want to make sure who we select, is familiar with autism in teens.Thanks!

Get movies delivered to your mailbox. One month free from blockbuster.com

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news more!

Do you any names of psychiatrists for teenagers on the spectrum in Miami-Dade?

Thanks!

12 Nov 2008 2:48 pm

Subject: Broward: psychiatrist for teen on spectrum

Hello,

After being treated by a pediatric neurologist for many years for medication (SSRI for anxiety, OCD) , my son is now 17 years old. Because of how large he is (6 feet, 200 lbs); we are being told that we should take him to a psychiatrist to be evaluated for what would be the best medication for his size/age, etc.

Does anyone have any feedback on the following psychiatrists?

Dr. DiFilippo - Davie

Dr. Vassall - Davie

Dr. Selguiero - Weston

Dr. Noel Cabrera - Weston

Any info would be appreciated. You can email me off-line. I just want to make sure who we select, is familiar with autism in teens.

Thanks!

Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!

Cremer 3056530098. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: almar2188@...Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:59:37 -0500To: <sList >Subject: Re: Broward: psychiatrist for teen on spectrum Do you any names of psychiatrists for teenagers on the spectrum in Miami-Dade? Thanks! 12 Nov 2008 2:48 pm Subject: Broward: psychiatrist for teen on spectrum Hello, After being treated by a pediatric neurologist for many years for medication (SSRI for anxiety, OCD) , my son is now 17 years old. Because of how large he is (6 feet, 200 lbs); we are being told that we should take him to a psychiatrist to be evaluated for what would be the best medication for his size/age, etc. Does anyone have any feedback on the following psychiatrists?Dr. DiFilippo - Davie Dr. Vassall - Davie Dr. Selguiero - Weston Dr. Noel Cabrera - Weston Any info would be appreciated. You can email me off-line. I just want to make sure who we select, is familiar with autism in teens. Thanks! Get movies delivered to your mailbox. One month free from blockbuster.com Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!

Noel Cabrera is a wonderful psychiatrist. He does very well in medication management and in Virgilio's case he has been right 100% of the time. I don't know what we would have done if he wasn't my son psychiatrist.

He is located in Weston . Martha is his secretary. He sees patients in Weston and another location where I believe he does take medicaid and other insurance, but I don't know.

Not long ago someone wrote about his other office so maybe you can check in deniseslist for older emails.

I recommend him. ( My son is 5'11" and although he is weighing 213lbs now he was 280 pounds for a long, long time.

Please note that effective August 31, 2006,

my email address is:

ymvaldivieso@...

Best Regards,

Yesmin

Broward: psychiatrist for teen on spectrum

Hello,

After being treated by a pediatric neurologist for many years for medication (SSRI for anxiety, OCD) , my son is now 17 years old. Because of how large he is (6 feet, 200 lbs); we are being told that we should take him to a psychiatrist to be evaluated for what would be the best medication for his size/age, etc.

Does anyone have any feedback on the following psychiatrists?

Dr. DiFilippo - Davie

Dr. Vassall - Davie

Dr. Selguiero - Weston

Dr. Noel Cabrera - Weston

Any info would be appreciated. You can email me off-line. I just want to make sure who we select, is familiar with autism in teens.

Thanks!

Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!

Dr. Cabrera sees Medicaid clients at Community Mental Health

601 S SR 7

Plantation, FL

Hello,After being treated by a pediatric neurologist for many years for medication (SSRI for anxiety, OCD) , my son is now 17 years old. Because of how large he is (6 feet, 200 lbs); we are being told that we should take him to a psychiatrist to be evaluated for what would be the best medication for his size/age, etc.Does anyone have any feedback on the following psychiatrists?Dr. DiFilippo - DavieDr. Vassall - DavieDr. Selguiero - WestonDr. Noel Cabrera - WestonAny info would be appreciated. You can email me off-line. I just want to make sure who we select, is familiar with autism in teens.Thanks!

My son also sees Dr. Noel Cabrera and he has been right on target with meds. We have been through many other psychiatrists and have finally found the one that clicks for us. I see him at another location where he donates his time. Community Mental Health. They do accept Medicaid and many other insurances. Call the office to inquire and check with your insurance provider.

Community Mental Health

601 S. State Rd. 7

Plantation, FL 33317

ext 201

Good Luck!

Lissette

Noel Cabrera is a wonderful psychiatrist. He does very well in medication management and in Virgilio's case he has been right 100% of the time. I don't know what we would have done if he wasn't my son psychiatrist.

He is located in Weston . Martha is his secretary. He sees patients in Weston and another location where I believe he does take medicaid and other insurance, but I don't know. Not long ago someone wrote about his other office so maybe you can check in deniseslist for older emails.

I recommend him. ( My son is 5'11 " and although he is weighing 213lbs now he was 280 pounds for a long, long time.

Please note that effective August 31, 2006, my email address is:

ymvaldivieso@...Best Regards,Yesmin

Hello,After being treated by a pediatric neurologist for many years for medication (SSRI for anxiety, OCD) , my son is now 17 years old. Because of how large he is (6 feet, 200 lbs); we are being told that we should take him to a psychiatrist to be evaluated for what would be the best medication for his size/age, etc.

Does anyone have any feedback on the following psychiatrists?Dr. DiFilippo - DavieDr. Vassall - DavieDr. Selguiero - WestonDr. Noel Cabrera - WestonAny info would be appreciated. You can email me off-line. I just want to make sure who we select, is familiar with autism in teens.

Thanks!