RemedySpot.com

Re: Probotics Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The probiotics from Kirkman can survive about a week without refrigeration, so they will still be effective and potent. Locally Dr. Larry LeGunn carries Klaire Labs probiotics for kids on the spectrum which are as effective as Kirkman's 561 417-8383 BadilloGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Hi

I had the same issue with the shipping of Pro-biotics from Kirkman but I called one of their technicians and they said, if you can roll the capsules between your fingers and they are soft, they are ok, but if the capsules become hard or discolored then they're not ok. I used to have them shipped overseas and sometimes wouldn't receive them for four days or more and they were always fine.

www.vitalitywellness.com sell the same pro-biotic and other supplements on their website - they are in Miami Beach. I don't think you need to be a patient of Dr. Levinson at Vitality or need a prescription for them but you could check. Their phone number is . When they ship to me in Broward it usually costs around $8 for a box of assorted supplements.

Hope this helps.

Caroline.

Hello all,

My daughter has been taking Pro-Bio Gold probotics from Kirkmans to help with a yeast problem. I like the Kirkman products, but since they are located in Oregon, shipping is really expensive, particulary for the probotics which have to be specially shipped. My problem is I pay all this money and when it comes it's not even cold (which the bottle clearly states that it needs to be in order to be effective), so I'm wondering if this stuff is really any good after all that.

Are there other places (closer by) that offer good probotics? Any alternatives?

Thanks!

Guest guest

Hello there! I get the Klaire's from Dr. Zeno's office (talk to

Luciana), maybe they could help you out...

Good luck!

Gabi

>

> The probiotics from Kirkman can survive about a week without

refrigeration,

> so they will still be effective and potent. Locally Dr. Larry LeGunn

carries

> Klaire Labs probiotics for kids on the spectrum which are as

effective as

> Kirkman's 561 417-8383 Badillo

>

>

>

> **************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for

> fuel-efficient used cars.

(http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

>