RemedySpot.com

Ref. Great arts and crafts resource for our children!!! and Counscious Discipline by Dr. at UOFL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share this with you...

Today I participated at the workshop about Compassion in the Classroom and at home (organized by the Director of Family Services at Unity of Fort Lauderdale), and it was about Conscious Discipline... check please www.counsciousdiscipline.com , I was really amazed, first of all because I wasn't knowing it was Dr. Beckie 's Loving Guidance program the essence for the workshop and IT WAS!!!! It was all about conscious discipline...

My son , developmentally delayed diagnosed at the age of 3, now 8 and with the diagnosis of Autism, had a wonderful experience when he was placed with three years old at a Miami School in Reversed Mainstream classroom and his teacher Ms. Applehans used to handle the classroom with this program... amazing!!! When we moved to Broward we couldn't find anything like this and actually we found the opposite, no love at all... little scary situations... but we are so much better now at Fox Trail!

This is all about how to be Brain Smart... good for all ages, all type of children, parents, teachers, etc... please check the website, I am sure if Fox Trail might be interested... it would be great at least to buy the CD's and have them available for the teachers and parents... please check it out.

And there I also met a beautiful lady Casey, the president of Trash to Treasure... please click in the link below

http://www.trash2treasurefl.org/index.html

you will see this is an amazing way to have materials for our children of any ages, for our families, for our childcare, etc... it is a non profit and they are all about awareness and environmentalism.... very very nice...

Please, let me know your feedback about this two things... I hope you like them!!! And please share them with others....

Sincerely,

Fabiola