RemedySpot.com

Autistic Young man attacks his mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

FYI This is scarry! Click here: Autistic man presents challenge to legal system

Now the State is taking away behavioral services for indiviuals that are known to have agressive and inpulsive behaviors. This Tier system is a disgrace the was lead by Chair Rubio and passed by the entire House and Senate and signed by the Governor. I will be sending you their names, so you know who to contact about reversing their decision, and know who not to vote for at election time. We are Citizens, these people work for us.

When I ran the law enforcement workshop for Broward ASA 2 years ago, I invited Finklestein to attend or send a representative from the Public Defenders Office. We had several conversations, and he just didn't understand why he had to attend and didn't. If he had attended maybe he would know how to handle this case.

Eileen RothLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

From:EileenR414@...Subject: Autistic Young man attacks his motherDate:September 27, 2008 2:07:47 PM EDTTo:sonia110366@..., malessandri@..., ggorodesky@..., askDebbie@...,SlowMom26@..., wendybellack@..., bellman@..., lbrown@...,Anoushique@..., Alsylco@..., jeanc@..., denitek@..., DAC@..., Jmaia@...,Evdedon@..., sList , Alfern27@..., Bonnie_Florom@..., Fvddorg@...,skgoldstein@..., Gerald756@..., gary.grigull@..., dhaas@...,marge_hartig@..., Walkman975@..., jhinden@..., Stanhinden@...,jmerens@..., jprice@..., Soccer1133@..., kabot@...,murphyemail@..., susan@..., Lifer727@..., terriosman28@...,lbprado@..., amy.salamon@..., chrisseq@..., VSequenzia@...,jsherman@..., meryl@..., Shhoaglund@..., Blondieesmith@...,.X.s@..., karen_sylvain@..., _Wessels@..., EileenR414@...Attachments:1 Attachment, 0.0 KB Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.From:EileenR414@...Subject:(no subject)Date:September 27, 2008 2:01:44 PM EDTTo:EileenR414@...FYI  This is scarry!  Click here: Autistic man presents challenge to legal system Now the State is taking away behavioral services for indiviuals that are known to have agressive and inpulsive behaviors.  This Tier system is a disgrace the was lead by Chair Rubio and passed by the entire House and Senate and signed by the Governor.  I will be sending you their names, so you know who to contact about reversing their decision, and know who not to vote for at election time.  We are Citizens, these people work for us. When I ran the law enforcement workshop for Broward ASA 2 years ago, I invited Finklestein to attend or send a representative from the Public Defenders Office.  We had several conversations, and he just didn't understand why he had to attend and didn't.  If he  had attended maybe he would know how to handle this case. Eileen RothLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.Eileen you are so right on this one. My heart truly breaks for this boy and his family. My son was on this path, those who have children who do not present this way I'm sorry but you don't understand the impact on the entire family. I hope the legal system and school system and the state follow this young man. And they will make changes to deal with these young adults who are going to only get worse without the proper long time adaptations and care that they so deeply need. We are in denial  just how many of these complex kids there are out there and without supports of which there are many they are doomed to failure, maybe not to this intensity but what a shame non the less.Happy and Health New Year to all my Jewish friendsLove Kim GluskyFind phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!