RemedySpot.com

nuts/Misty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Misty, Cashews are not the easiest nut to digest and they are a very starchy nut that alot of people don't do well with. Pecan is the easiest to digest for most people. Katy

Oh, I started eating cashew butter 2 days ago, about a TBS a day and so far so good. I had read they are easier to digest. If all goes well with cashew, i'll try to graduate to other nuts and then cooking with nut flours.

_____________________________________________________________Click for air conditioner info, reduce energy costs, affordable prices.

Guest guest

Hi Misty, good luck with the cashews--great taste especially with muffins but they nearly did me in. I still do better with pecan butter after all this time. Seems easier.

Debbie 38 crohn's

scd

Misty, Cashews are not the easiest nut to digest and they are a very starchy nut that alot of people don't do well with. Pecan is the easiest to digest for most people. Katy

Oh, I started eating cashew butter 2 days ago, about a TBS a day and so far so good. I had read they are easier to digest. If all goes well with cashew, i'll try to graduate to other nuts and then cooking with nut flours.

_____________________________________________________________Click for air conditioner info, reduce energy costs, affordable prices.

Guest guest

Oooops. I'm not having any problems with them. Guess I misread something. PB causes bad problems for me. I'll be very careful with the CB. Thanks for the correction!!!! Misty Kimble , LA CD SCD - Jan 5 08"kplatt@..." wrote: Misty, Cashews are not the easiest nut to digest and they are a very starchy nut that alot of people don't do well with. Pecan is the easiest to digest for most

people. Katy Oh, I started eating cashew butter 2 days ago, about a TBS a day and so far so good. I had read they are easier to digest. If all goes well with cashew, i'll try to graduate to other nuts and then cooking with nut flours._____________________________________________________________Click for air conditioner info, reduce energy costs, affordable prices.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.