RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: what's weak tea -- was Green Tea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lou

In my mind, weak tea means not much color to the hot water. I find teas brew differently than others, so with some teas I don't steep the leaves or leave the tea bag in the water more than 30 seconds; other teas are weaker, so I leave the tea steeping a minute or two. Of course the length of time I leave the tea steeping depends on whether I'm making a cup or a pot. I no longer drink the really strong black teas like English Breakfast. I need to make my tea very weak (sensitive stomach) so my weak tea doesn't have much color to the water, and I can easily see the color of the mug or cup through the tea. I often add water to my mug if necessary.

I don't tolerate green tea well, but the few times I've tried it, I let it steep for about 30 seconds, then added water to make it weaker.....

Kim M.

SCD 4+ years

>?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have to ask!!!If I have green tea from a tea bag, and dunk it in hot water for about a minute, is that considered weak or regular. Should I dunk it for less time?????All The Best, Lou