RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: muscle twitches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I read on the people's pharmacy site to try plain yellow mustard. They think it's the tumeric that helps. I also drink water with potassium, calcium and electrolytes and it helps most of the time. If I don't have that, I take the supplements. Those leg twitches are a nightmare :-).

Debbie 38 crohn's

scd restart 1/07

My muscle twitches seem to be due to imbalance of Calcium andMagnesium. I take a lot of both (for bone density and fibromyalgiatype pains) but I find if I take as much calcium as magnesium I startto get twitches in various places, including legs, feet, hands,

eyelids. I use Magnesium Malate (also called Malic Acid) and it doesnot give me diarrhea (but I'm still looking for a brand that doesn'thave SCD-illegal Croscarmellose in it).Debbie T (UC 27yrs, SCD 10/06, Lialda)

>> Hi,> Has anyone who's gone on SCD developed muscle twitches? I've been

on SCD> since Feb 22, and started getting twitches in my thighs and glutes a few> days ago. I tested low for magnesium a couple years ago, so maybethat's> it, but thought I'd throw it out and see if it's happened to anyone

else.> > Deb>