RemedySpot.com

Dolphin Assisted Therapy at Island Dolphin Care, Key Largo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everybody,

This is an answer I sent previously to about Discovery Cove...

I haven't been at Discovery Cove, but I would strongly recommend to anybody to do a swim with the dolphins, and the most for our special needs children.

I was fortunate to be able to take my son to Dolphin Assisted Therapy in Key Largo, at a not for profit called Island Dolphin Care, and I have seen big changes after that. The first time with his language, speech and independence. .. and the second time with his processing of thinking. Amazing!!! So the combination of the therapy done by a therapist at the facility and the dolphins in the water... completes a process of healing.

It seems that the dolphins are such a special kind of animals that work very deep into the energetic -body system of the human beings; checking the body and energetic bodies of the person like an x-ray and sending the vibrations they radiate with their presence to where they are most needed, different levels, not only physical. They have the hability to see deeper than what we think might know or see in our children or ourselves.

So I know by now also, that the navy is doing some kind of research to confirm that the echolocation (If I am using the term correctly, otherwise please forgive my spelling mistake or grammar, english is actually my third language) echolocation meaning the sound that the dolphin makes and how it affects the human system in a cellular level, so science is already finding a lot of information about this amazing animals.

So... the swimming with the dolphins is good for any person, you will see the energetical vibration of these animals makes you feel very comfortable, just like unconditionally accepted.. and loved.

It is a life changing experience.. .

If you need more information about this, don't hesitate to contact me... I will be more than happy to share with you our experience at Dolphin Island Care, in Key Largo. And enjoy!!!!

Please check... www.islanddolphincare.org and for general population Dolphin Plus.

Sincerely,

Fabiola

Discovery CoveTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, September 29, 2008, 6:05 PM

Has anyone taking their child to Discovery Cove? We are going up therefor my son's birthday. He wants to do the dolphin swim and he has highfunctioning autism. They sounded very accommodating over the phone,but any insight or suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks in advance!