RemedySpot.com

FW: Florida Attorney is Interested in Doing a Class Action Law Suit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Subject: FW: Florida Attorney is Interested in Doing a Class Action Law SuitTo: dlorman@...Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 7:03 AM

FYI - received this e-mail from one of the list serves I am on. Thought I would pass it on to all of you.

Donna

Over the weekend I received an email from attorney Theodore asking me to contact him in regards to children with disabilities and school issues. I called him the first thing this morning and he said that he is interested in doing a class action law suit in Florida and would like to talk to parents that have children with disabilities in the public school system that have been abused, neglected, over use of restraint, seclusion, and denial of services. He received my name from a mom in County that contacted him for help and she told him that these problems are wide spread all over Florida . The only thing I can tell you about him is that he use to work for the "Public Defenders Office" in County and he seemed very interested in wanting to help.

If you are interested in calling him with questions or the other attorney he works with (Danie Laguerre) please see the contact information below.

R. Theodore and Danie LaguerreVictor Law center, P.A.