RemedySpot.com

FW: An easy mitzveh, help special needs program founder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: gewirtz@...To: ;Subject: Fw: An easy mitzvehDate: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 20:00:16 -0500

Please vote - we have proven that we can make a difference. Pass this along to every email address you have.

I received this message about helping a good cause at no cost to you and I'm passing it along.

Subject: Easy mitzvaTo: Friends,It costs you NO money! Please help.This an easy way to get much needed cash to a worthy cause. Hi! Thank you for reading this email – it is truly for a good cause - one that is very important to me. As you, dear friends and family know, I have a beautiful granddaughter who is challenged. She is BH very lucky to be going to a wonderful school in Lakewood and doing quite well. What really is something special is the program, The Special Children's Center (SCC), that is the special "after school program" for challenged children. SCC was founded by Jenine Shwekey (now the wife of singer Yaakov Shwekey) when she was a senior in high school. From its beginning more than ten years ago, SCC has developed into a major prog ram, not just after school, but it has respite, family support, summer program and many other wonderful activities for these special children.Jenine Shwekey has been chosen by L'Oreal of Paris as a "Women of Worth" Honoree. There were eighty contestants of which L'Oreal picked ten women. These are all ten wonderful women with different projects that they started to benefit different causes. The winner's organization will receive a $25,000 donation from L'Oreal. Please click on this link (or cut and paste into your browser) http://www.womenofworth.com/honorees/honoreesVotingSelect.aspxclick on Jenine Shwekey and vote for her. Please pass this on to all your friends and family.May you all have much nachas from your children and grandchildren. Thank you very much. Etty SoskinRevival Home Health Care 718... ext 320Fax #

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.