RemedySpot.com

Legal issues - Thank you all!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Again,My son, who is 5 and has autism, is in a mainstream class and is doing wonderfully. His teacher is great - I cannot praise her enough. She is reading up about autism and goes out of her way to help him and so does his aide. The problem is my son's behavior. He gets very hyperactive and mostly silly around noon and will not listen. The autistic coach has given his teacher some pointers to help him but nothing has changed.

I called an ABA therapist and all she could do was " bash the school and teacher " as well as give me some " stupid legal advice " which, by the way, she was WRONG about. She gave me the number of an attorney who wanted to sue the school and contradicted what her friend had just said.

Is there a place I can take my son for ABA (that takes CMS) and have a shadow for him one hour a day? Does anyone know of any volunteers or an institution?I just don't know what else to do. My funds are limited as I take my son to a DAN doctor and have him on a special diet.

Thank all for your previous advice, I really appreciated it.