RemedySpot.com

USANA Supplements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I found a company that I like alot and have seen huge improvements in the overall health of my family. In the Nutrisearch Comparitive Guide to Nutritional Supplements they were rated in the top. The only other company rated higher for children was Labs-Vita Big Kids. The adult was rated in the top 4 of North America.

I have several friends who have helped their children with USANA vitamins. They use the USANIMALS and calcium/magnesium and omega oils.

They are Pharmaceutical Grade and they are tested. The multi's are very broad spectrum. They are extremely bioavailable as my doctor pointed out when my B levels were on the high side of normal. I can also give referrals of friend who have specific protocols they are using successfully with their children.

There are also third party comparisons of the ORAC score comparison between Mona Vie, Xango, Tahitian Noni and some of the products rate much higher.

I just wanted to add that I am an independent distributor and if you have a specific question or would like to try them at wholesale prices I would be happy to do that.

Bieber

www.Palmbeach.usana.com

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!