RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It lacks any one-on-one ABA, for

one thing and therefore is not scientifically based because the original

program included ABA. It relies to much on visual prompts and ignores the need

for verbal instruction which is used in typical classrooms. These children are

autistic, not deaf. Instruction needs to be more individualized.

[mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of ostinho2

Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:14 AM

To: sList

Subject: Re: Broward County Star Program

Hello ,

Broward School District (FL) uses a version of the Original

Stars Program. I say “version” because to receive the accolades of

the program you have to use the program and not a scaled down version. They do

not use the ABA/DT aspect. Its similar to a heart surgeon removing a patient’s

heart and expecting the patient to make a full recovery. In other words,

changes invalidates the scientific research of the original. It’s a

program that tries to fit all autistic children into a shoe that fits all even

though you are dealing with a spectrum of children who are as different a

finger prints.

Where do I find H. Con.Res.91?

sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf

Of E. , Sr.

Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:47 PM

Subject: Re: Broward County Star Program

I am not involved in that county and don't even

knwo which state you

are referring to.. but I thought I would ask - is this a program that

is based on the Original STARS programs ? Basically icons and pecs ?

ABA D/T does get that brownie button of being Scientifically proven

due to H.Con.Res.91 in which Congress deemed it to be the ONLY proven

scientific program. With my own son.. we did a 'Lovaas' program for

2 years..as I was still with my ex and lived in California at that

time. So even though I was facing 'denial' from mom (He's just slow),

I still ran a program based on the ME Book. Once his responses seemed

to become 'robotic' or 'pre programed' I decided placement in public

school spec ed with services galore was the way to go as he still had

a 1:1 aide and ABA is even now at age 15 used to introduce new

things...once he is comfortable other systems are used in his (what

other word can I use...hmmm, someone got mad once when I stated this)

program. Visual cues are good for him when it comes to planning as he

is on top of it.

E. , Sr. The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Children

>

> It lacks any one-on-one ABA, for one thing and therefore is not

> scientifically based because the original program included ABA. It

relies to

> much on visual prompts and ignores the need for verbal instruction

which is

> used in typical classrooms. These children are autistic, not deaf.

> Instruction needs to be more individualized.

>

>

>

> From: sList

[mailto:sList ]

On

> Behalf Of ostinho2

> Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:14 AM

> To: sList

> Subject: Re: Broward County Star Program

>

No virus

found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.16/1843 - Release Date: 12/11/2008

8:36 AM

I am a new beginner and, please forgive me, but I have difficulties following your thoughts here...What is "CPI restraint option" and what do you mean when you say that our kids "like pressure". Do you really think that the public schools should use physical "pressure" when teaching our kids? I can't believe you mean that.

What part of the STAR program are you so uncomfortable with? Do I sense that you are one of the many parents who like to sit back and complain about stuff you know very little about :) Do you know what Broward County had in place before they initiated the STAR? Would you like to know?

Liz

To: sList Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:00:19 PMSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

, *I need to look up which Congress (the number) passed that congressional Res. as they reuse the H.Con #'s ...This was the Res. that gave the apology to parents and schools for lack of funding and other things..and gave the 400 mil that funded the MIND Institutes *I agree completely that changes in the methodology does invalidate the Scientific Research. However after doing the first part of an IEP by teleconference with a parent in FL. I think anything is better then the CPI restraint option - they don't seem to quite understand that children with ASD's LIKE pressure. So some will actually show maladaptive behaviors especially elopement to then be restrained. I think Dr. Temple Grandin gave us all a good idea that 'pressure' relieved the need to 'stem' as much. I know and understand what you are saying but in todays time we are

seeing such a diverse use of different programs depending on where your are in the country (or sometimes county !). Many eclectic programs exist that use part of this and part of that. I think the ABA D/T part of STARS should be kept intact - Is this district in FL using ABA at all. I also agree with your statement that our children may carry the same diagnosis but are as different as a fingerprint. . I like that statement.Lizzie,I am curious to know what they are using there, as in the case I'm working on in FL. they are basically just using restraint after Maladaptive behaviors show up.. and no real program at all. I do agree with you especially after reviewing this case that ANY program that has at least some 'cudo's' is better then nothing. What were they doing ? The same CPI restraint program I'm dealing with in this case I'm working on... I find it atrocious that some of the Administrations not

just in FL. but all over will use extreme intimidation against parents. Targeting single mothers is even worse..this case was a 4.5 hour 'half' IEP... then they rudely hung up on me (there was a local somewhat silent advocate and I was via teleconference and I'm not at all silent !). In this case after the local advocate left and after they hung up on me they changed the date of the completion of the IEP to Monday..and I just did this friday !!!! It was scheduled to be completed on the 23rd of Jan so the Behavorist that just did the FBA could make some changes and the school psychologist could meet with the child several more times and complete her report. As well the Man*cough*, or the Principal I should say because I'm not sure if he is a MAN, made a teleconference appt. with me on this coming Wed. . Then after the meeting was over he coerced the mother into signing a statement waiving her right to 10 days notice (I

don't believe a principal can change fed law with a statement), and to hold the meeting on Mon.. in about 40 hours from now - overriding the Behavorists and the Dist. Psychologists requests to change things in Assesments and to have more time to be with the child. This kind of activity must stop. The mother is 'sick' so she won't be there Monday..but I WILL..by teleconference. So, their attempt to block out Advocacy failed this time. What about the next mother that doesn't realize she's being set up ? Is this 'normal' in your state Lizzie ? I must say that it was one of the most unprofessional things I have ever seen an Administrator do in regards to IEP's - I've seen them do much worse 'in action' all over the nation. E. , Sr.Please go and comment to vote & Let others

know ASAP to do the samehttp://www.change. org/ideas/ view/accept_ and_sign_ the_autism_ reform_act_ of_2009 E. , Sr. Founder The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Children

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,

(18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.)

From: Lizzie Berg <floridalizzie@ yahoo.com>To: sList@ yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 12, 2008 8:04:30 PMSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

have you looked at the program? What part of it don't you like?

Do you know what was in place before Broward implemented it? Would you like to know?

Lizzie

From: Heifferon <gary00001msn (DOT) com>To: sList@ yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 12, 2008 10:59:50 AMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

Hello ,

Broward School District (FL) uses a version of the Original Stars Program. I say “version” because to receive the accolades of the program you have to use the program and not a scaled down version. They do not use the ABA/DT aspect. Its similar to a heart surgeon removing a patient’s heart and expecting the patient to make a full recovery. In other words, changes invalidates the scientific research of the original. It’s a program that tries to fit all autistic children into a shoe that fits all even though you are dealing with a spectrum of children who are as different a finger prints.

Where do I find H. Con.Res.91?

From: sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of E. , Sr.Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:47 PMTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: Broward County Star Program

I am not involved in that county and don't even knwo which state youare referring to.. but I thought I would ask - is this a program thatis based on the Original STARS programs ? Basically icons and pecs ?ABA D/T does get that brownie button of being Scientifically provendue to H.Con.Res.91 in which Congress deemed it to be the ONLY provenscientific program. With my own son.. we did a 'Lovaas' program for2 years..as I was still with my ex and lived in California at thattime. So even though I was facing 'denial' from mom (He's just slow),I still ran a program based on the ME Book. Once his responses seemedto become 'robotic' or 'pre programed' I decided placement in publicschool spec ed with services galore was the way to go as he still hada 1:1 aide and ABA is even now at age 15 used to introduce newthings...once he is comfortable other systems are used in his (whatother word can I use...hmmm,

someone got mad once when I stated this)program. Visual cues are good for him when it comes to planning as heis on top of it. E. , Sr. The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Children>> It lacks any one-on-one ABA, for one thing and therefore is not> scientifically based because the original program included ABA. Itrelies to> much on visual prompts and ignores the need for verbal instructionwhich is> used in typical classrooms. These children are autistic, not deaf.> Instruction needs to be more individualized. > > > > From: sList@ yahoogroups. com[mailto:sList@ yahoogroups. com] On> Behalf Of ostinho2> Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:14 AM> To: sList@ yahoogroups. com> Subject: Re: Broward County Star Program>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. comVersion: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.16/1843 - Release Date: 12/11/2008 8:36 AM

what do you mean when you say "yes". Yes to what? These are my questions:

Have you looked at the program? What part of it don't you like?

Do you know what was in place before Broward implemented it? Would you like to know?

Lizzie

To: sList Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:28:47 PMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

yes

From: sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Lizzie BergSent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:05 AMTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

Are you all talking about the STAR (Strategies for Teaching Based on Autism Research) program? This is an evidence based curriculum for teaching functional skills to children with autism spectrum disorders. It is generally for more naive learners and does appear to not be applicable after a certain developmental age. It is up to the individual schools as to whether they wish to purchase the entire program and utilize it in their schools with each child or whether they utilize the concepts of the assessments and teaching methods to teach the children. It is possible and feasible to attend a training and utilize the methods and concepts and not pay thousands of dollars for the program. Most schools have their autism coaches and/or teachers attend the trainings and bring back what they've learned and choose to spend their funds in other areas. Of course, the program is all pretty in it's box but not necessary for teaching.

If you're not talking about that program, I apologize as I have no idea then what you are speaking of.

Re: restraint: Yes, it is generally over-utilized. Several reasons for this I have noted but two really stand out for me. Remember the cases of autism spectrum disorders continues to grow and mental health practitioners are not educated more thoroughly about asd's in their programs. Mental health practitioners learn different perspectives about mental health and in the school system, I have seen some mental health practitioners treat students with autism from a mental health perspective, which is not appropriate. Also, there is a long history of belief that we need to force our kids into some sort of compliance. If they do not perform after the instruction, then adults physically make them do the act. This too, is very much over-utilized and the belief that this intervention is necessary to learning is fading rather slowly.

School districts generally do NOT hire Board Certified Behavior Analysts or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysts because of the cost to do so. While at the same time, there are plenty of people with these certifications that quite frankly should not have them and do inappropriate things and there are plenty of teachers, paraprofessionals, etc. who have received no ABA training and are amazing at reading, interpreting, managing and improving their student's behaviors.

If parents fought to have schools hire more BCBA's specializing in autism spectrum disorders, the money would be put to good use. I'd rather have a damn good BCBA on staff at my son's school overseeing his behavior plan and implementing good teaching/behavioral strategies for every child with asd in that school than for him to have a one-to-one teaching him to be prompt dependent and stand out in inclusive settngs. That is how I want my IDEA money spent!

Very few would appear to like to be restrained for the purpose you stated, particularly the way the restraint occurs as most school districts are no longer permitted to utilize a cradle position or a bear hug type position.

And , to make global statements about what the schools are utilizing and how the programs are implemented is inappropriate. If you wish to make a statement about a particular school's classroom, that is one thing but there are many good teachers and many who implement the program appropriately. It sounds as if you're being rigid about the program needing to be implemented only in a specific way or it is not effective and that is not accurate.

Re: Broward County Star Program>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. comVersion: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.16/1843 - Release Date: 12/11/2008 8:36 AM

What was in place before?

sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf

Of Lizzie Berg

Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:21 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

what do you mean when you say " yes " . Yes to what?

These are my questions:

Have you looked at the program? What part of it don't you

like?

Do you know what was in place before Broward implemented it?

Would you like to know?

Lizzie

Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:28:47 PM

Subject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

yes

sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On

Behalf Of Lizzie Berg

Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:05 AM

To: sList@ yahoogroups. com

Subject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

No virus

found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.17/1847 - Release Date: 12/13/2008

4:56 PM

Nothing. Nothing was in place before. That's why this is good. It's good because at least it is a start. Get it?

Liz.

To: sList Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:35:02 AMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

From: sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Lizzie BergSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:21 AMTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

Lizzie

From: Heifferon <gary00001msn (DOT) com>To: sList@ yahoogroups. comSent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:28:47 PMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

yes

From: sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Lizzie BergSent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:05 AMTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. comVersion: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.17/1847 - Release Date: 12/13/2008 4:56 PM

Liz,If nothing at all was in place that's a good start. My son did well with a program that was stars related, we did the ABA after school and in the class his 1:1 was trained to use ABA to 'introduce and begin to master' skills, once he did that a much more open generalization program worked for him., your last line on your post was very significant here.. our kids are as different as fingerprints although they may be the 'same' as a finger is.. so different approaches work well. I've worked in situatinons where ABA just didn't work. And in others where it was absolutely necessary. Almost every program is modified by whoever is projecting it... this doesn't disqualify the science behind it but it does water it down. I always go with an easy

motto of ' What ever is appropriate for that individual child ' . So that means we have over a million different kinds of IEP's !! E. , Sr.Please go and comment to vote & Let others know ASAP to do the samehttp://www.change.org/ideas/view/accept_and_sign_the_autism_reform_act_of_2009 E. , Sr. Founder The Office of Advocacy for Autistic ChildrenThis electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,

(18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.) To: sList Sent:

Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:16:16 PMSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

Nothing. Nothing was in place before. That's why this is good. It's good because at least it is a start. Get it?

Liz.

From: Heifferon <gary00001msn (DOT) com>To: sList@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:35:02 AMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

From: sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Lizzie BergSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:21 AMTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

Lizzie

From: Heifferon <gary00001msn (DOT) com>To: sList@ yahoogroups. comSent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:28:47 PMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

yes

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. comVersion: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.17/1847 - Release Date: 12/13/2008 4:56 PM

Liz,

Are you kidding? Honestly, I am not sure. Our kids deserve more than "something is better than nothing." Actually it is not only that they deserve it they are LEGALLY entitled to it. The problem it seems among other things, is that most teachers and administration either don't know what the federal law stipulates or just don't care. The one size fits all approach is not going to cut it. Programs MUST be scientifically based. Unfortunately, parents don't have the resources the schools do to fight for their children's RIGHTS. What is also sad is that the schools make the parent's have to fight. Parents have a hard enough time taking care of their disabled children without having to fight the schools that use their tax dollars. Fran

Subject: Re: Re: Broward County Star ProgramTo: sList Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 5:16 PM

Liz.

To: sList Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:35:02 AMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

Lizzie

yes

Tina,Although you failed to address me personally but did give your 'opinion' that very few children will elope or display other maladaptive behavior so they can then be restrained... I would agree that the thought process isn't that complex. But when you are 'generalizing' with this opinion in regards to 100's of thousand children the words 'very few' do not apply. I don't wan't to get into a debate about who is right or who is wrong.. I agree with almost all of your post and that is how many districts pull in 'part' of STAR programs. But, on the Advocacy end of the stick - I have at least 4 or 5 cases out of about 40 nationally that do indeed revolve around the overuse of restraint, restraint being used instead of a positive reward system of any kind, and the children all seeming to

'enjoy' the time they spend either in restraint or an illegal time ot room or a non appropriate setting after being restrained. This happened to my own son as well, so I do agree to disagree on that part of your post. Otherwise.. thank you for that clarification on how the schools are using the STAR system. E. , Sr. Please go and comment to vote & Let others know ASAP to do the samehttp://www.change.org/ideas/view/accept_and_sign_the_autism_reform_act_of_2009 E. , Sr. Founder The Office of Advocacy for Autistic ChildrenThis electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the

individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, (18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.) To: sList Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:01:10 AMSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

Are you all talking about the STAR (Strategies for Teaching Based on Autism Research) program? This is an evidence based curriculum for teaching functional skills to children with autism spectrum disorders. It is generally for more naive learners and does appear to not be applicable after a certain developmental age. It is up to the individual schools as to whether they wish to purchase the entire program and utilize it in their schools with each child or whether they utilize the concepts of the assessments and teaching methods to teach the children. It is possible and feasible to attend a training and utilize the methods and concepts and not pay thousands of dollars for the program. Most schools have their autism coaches and/or teachers attend the trainings and bring back what they've learned and choose to spend their funds in other areas. Of course, the program is all pretty in it's box but not necessary for teaching.

If you're not talking about that program, I apologize as I have no idea then what you are speaking of.

Re: restraint: Yes, it is generally over-utilized. Several reasons for this I have noted but two really stand out for me. Remember the cases of autism spectrum disorders continues to grow and mental health practitioners are not educated more thoroughly about asd's in their programs. Mental health practitioners learn different perspectives about mental health and in the school system, I have seen some mental health practitioners treat students with autism from a mental health perspective, which is not appropriate. Also, there is a long history of belief that we need to force our kids into some sort of compliance. If they do not perform after the instruction, then adults physically make them do the act. This too, is very much over-utilized and the belief that this intervention is necessary to learning is fading rather slowly.

School districts generally do NOT hire Board Certified Behavior Analysts or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysts because of the cost to do so. While at the same time, there are plenty of people with these certifications that quite frankly should not have them and do inappropriate things and there are plenty of teachers, paraprofessionals, etc. who have received no ABA training and are amazing at reading, interpreting, managing and improving their student's behaviors.

If parents fought to have schools hire more BCBA's specializing in autism spectrum disorders, the money would be put to good use. I'd rather have a damn good BCBA on staff at my son's school overseeing his behavior plan and implementing good teaching/behavioral strategies for every child with asd in that school than for him to have a one-to-one teaching him to be prompt dependent and stand out in inclusive settngs. That is how I want my IDEA money spent!

Very few would appear to like to be restrained for the purpose you stated, particularly the way the restraint occurs as most school districts are no longer permitted to utilize a cradle position or a bear hug type position.

And , to make global statements about what the schools are utilizing and how the programs are implemented is inappropriate. If you wish to make a statement about a particular school's classroom, that is one thing but there are many good teachers and many who implement the program appropriately. It sounds as if you're being rigid about the program needing to be implemented only in a specific way or it is not effective and that is not accurate.

Tina,Although you failed to address me personally but did give your 'opinion' that very few children will elope or display other maladaptive behavior so they can then be restrained... I would agree that the thought process isn't that complex. But when you are 'generalizing' with this opinion in regards to 100's of thousand children the words 'very few' do not apply. I don't wan't to get into a debate about who is right or who is wrong.. I agree with almost all of your post and that is how many districts pull in 'part' of STAR programs. But, on the Advocacy end of the stick - I have at least 4 or 5 cases out of about 40 nationally that do indeed revolve around the overuse of restraint, restraint being used instead of a positive reward system of any kind, and the children all seeming to

'enjoy' the time they spend either in restraint or an illegal time ot room or a non appropriate setting after being restrained. This happened to my own son as well, so I do agree to disagree on that part of your post. Otherwise.. thank you for that clarification on how the schools are using the STAR system. E. , Sr. Please go and comment to vote & Let others know ASAP to do the samehttp://www.change.org/ideas/view/accept_and_sign_the_autism_reform_act_of_2009 E. , Sr. Founder The Office of Advocacy for Autistic ChildrenThis electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the

individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, (18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.) To: sList Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:01:10 AMSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

Fran,

unfortunately I am not kidding. The STAR was implemented last year in the Broward County public preschools as well as Baudhuin (which is private). In other words, it is for preschool kids mostly, or kids who are not ready to access the ordinary curriculum. It teaches kids to follow directions and participate in the average preschool activities (do matching activities, labeling actions, animals, functional objects etc). Once the students are able to handle the ordinary curriculum, then STAR is no longer implemented. Research based or not, it makes sense. That's why I have asked people her to tell me if they truly have looked at it.

Anyway, this is great. It is great because there was no appropriate curriculum for these kids all around in Broward. Broward Program Specialists with extensive experience teaching our kids have put it together (they found something similar in Oregon, I think, used it and tweaked it to work in clusters and preschools) and implemened it. At least now there is something. I just joined 's List, and the first thing I see is people expressing a dislike for the program. I was shocked. Shocked because I don't think some our members really grasp how important this is. What we need to do is to encourage our county's ESE dep. to continue to look for additional and even better programs. And when we do that, we need to keep in mind that programs that require extensive training such as a decent ABA programs, may not be easily attainable for the average cluster teacher. So no, I was not kidding.

Liz.

To: sList Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 10:31:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Broward County Star Program

Liz,

Are you kidding? Honestly, I am not sure. Our kids deserve more than "something is better than nothing." Actually it is not only that they deserve it they are LEGALLY entitled to it. The problem it seems among other things, is that most teachers and administration either don't know what the federal law stipulates or just don't care. The one size fits all approach is not going to cut it. Programs MUST be scientifically based. Unfortunately, parents don't have the resources the schools do to fight for their children's RIGHTS. What is also sad is that the schools make the parent's have to fight. Parents have a hard enough time taking care of their disabled children without having to fight the schools that use their tax dollars. Fran

From: Lizzie Berg <floridalizzie@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Re: Broward County Star ProgramTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 5:16 PM

Liz.

From: Heifferon <gary00001msn (DOT) com>To: sList@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:35:02 AMSubject: RE: Re: Broward County Star Program

Lizzie

yes