RemedySpot.com

BROWARD REMINDER Free! Tonight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LMT S wrote: Please scroll for info (on bottom, in yellow highlight) for all our other activities (we have something every week of the year! PAL Dynamites for the Mentally & or Physically Challenged. Friday December 12th /08, the Dynamites will be having their annual Gala. It is FREE for all!!!!! Also no age limit. ALL are welcomed. Can dress nicely, if boys and don't have suit, shirt & tie, would be nice, if no tie, then a nice collar shirt. No collar shirt? Anything! :-) Lots of LOVE there:-) Invite family & friends for support. IF they can, please ask to bring

a dish. If they can or want. I ask of a dish, because we are CONTINUOUSLY having events all throughout the year and so this way it's our way of helping with the budget. There is a lot of us. Gala is at 8 PM. Jacaranda & Magnolia Banquet rooms. Volunteer Park in Plantation. By Sawgrass mall (By best buy) across Borders & Pet Smart, next to Dennys. It is on SUNRISE Blvd East of Flamingo & West of 118. (Sunrise between Flamingo & 118).========= Please check our Web Page www.LeagueLineup.com/plantationdynamites main page right hand side & Click on "Gala". For any future events click on "Calendar" main page left side. Also on the Web page, the addresses are on main page "left" hand side, click on "directions". (I am thinking you can also see a few pictures on the Web Page.) Right now we are doing BOWLING Saturdays @ 4PM in Davie

(Sparez University between & Sterling Rds) 2 games & shoes for $15 the 3 or 2 month season, get uniform, pictures, awards, parties:-) February we start Softball $15 & bikeriding/walking free.======= PAL Dynamites for the Mentally & or Physically Challenged has a program, activity or sport EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR! ALL OF OUR PAL DYNAMITES ACTIVITIES/PROGRAMS ARE FREE!!!!!!! + LOTS of LOVE! (Galas, picnics, fashion shows, pageants, karate, talent shows, parents & me dinners etc. All in the City of PLantation) THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT. NEVER TOO LATE TO REGISTER. NO CITY RESIDENCY REQUIRED. THERE IS ONLY A $15 PER SEASON DONATION for 4 SPORTS: SOCCER, SOFTBALL, BASKETBALL & BOWLING (Dynamites Bowling League Spring, Summer, & Winter), THOSE $15 FOR EACH ABOVE 4 SPORTS COVERS, UNIFORM, AWARDS, PICTURES, END OF SEASON PARTIES, & also for bowling 2 GAMES & SHOES EVERY TIME YOU BOWL. SEASONS LAST APPX 2 or 3 & a half MONTHS I really hope you and ALL your loved ones can come to any one of our events/programs/activities/sports, even if for a few minutes or a day. Please

come and experience "our"LOVE! ( -It comes in different forms! :-) If you have been with us, and can't come because you don't have the time, then please do try and come, drop by at any of our events, I need and miss your hugs and all the kids:-) (Or write a brief hello:-) Believe me, I think about everyone (need I start naming people?:-), that has come to our events or programs, all that have enriched my family and my life, with "their" love in some way or another!Please pass the word. I apologize in advance if you receive this in duplicate. OK my honeys God bless you & thanks again for being part of my crazyyyyyyyyy yet beautiful life!If I don't write before the brand New 2009, may all (or some, most?:-) of those things you think and, wish for in your head... Well, guess what?! They will come true!!!! :-) With respect, gratitude and of course

"my" LOVE xoxoxoxox Luz MarinaThank you for your cooperation, support & LOVE xoxo :-) Luz Marina Sementilli, Commissioner, P.A.L. (Special Populations)Dynamites Director After 3 PM.dynamitescommissioner@...imagineluz3dgmailwww.LeagueLineup.com/plantationdynamites