RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: feeling bad (for Jodie)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jodie, So glad to hear you are feeling some better and was able to get some shopping done. Boiling the buffalo burger doesn't sound good to me. I fry mine in a little coconut oil or evoo. I know what you mean about bananas. I just recently gave them up as well as acorn squash to try to help in getting this yeast overgrowth in better control. I love bananas and didn't really know what I could replace them with, but so far I've been able to get some applesauce down me. Bananas are something we can look forward to in our future. May you have that power of discernment in knowing what you can and cannot eat. I use to get ill with about everything I ate, so I didn't know what to eat. I process of elimenation took awhile. When you find what your system can tolerate it is wonderful to be able to enjoy those without feeling ill - you can look forward to eating! I will be praying

about that for you. Take care. Tina Celiac, Leaky gut, Kidney problems and Candida Hi Tina,Thanks for your reply. It means a lot! I am feeling much much bettertoday and I was able to eat a patty and apple sauce so I am happy! Idid some food shopping as well and I didn't get too tired from it. Tomorrow I hope to cook! My husband (even with his wicked cold) bought me some turkey pattiesand Buffalo patties while I was going through this last episode- Ifound that

when I broiled the buffalo patty the smell put me off- butI tasted it anyway and it tasted so gamey that I couldn't handle it. It's odd as usually I do not mind gamey meat at all. Although thesmell of chicken soup sends me into a tizzy even when I am feelingbetter!! go figure!I have a really hard time understanding what is die-off and whatmistakes I am making. I do know I have a yeast problem and when I amsuper good with the diet I feel better but when I reintroduce say abanana I seem to suffer. I am understanding that maybe I cannot eat abanana everyday and maybe I should only eat it every 4 days. But itis taking so much detective work on my behalf and a lot of selfcontrol. I feel possessed at times! I just want a banana!So yeah, I totally know how hard it is being so careful with SCD legalfoods!Thanks again!Jodi SCD 6 monthsCrohn's/ColitisHow long have you been on the diet?Has

the yeast gotten any better since SCD?Do you take any meds/antifungals for the yeast?>> Hi Jodie,> > So sorry to hear what you have been going through. I too, have upsand downs and don't always know if it is die-off effects, but feelthat most of the time it is. I have to really pay attention to thefoods I eat, even if they are scd legal, I might not be able totolerate them yet or maybe have had to much of something that can setoff a flare-up. What I can tell you is that pureed soup really comfortme - pureed cauliflower, or asparagus, or broccoli or carrot, eventomato-minus the seeds and skin. Also buffalo meat is so much easierto digest - if it is real bison and not mixed with regular beef.Because it is so low in fat. I tried eating ground turkey and itreally

brothered me - I think it was the fat content - but not sure.> I've had a hard time digesting fat. Thankfully extra virgincoconut oil has been easy to tolerate and now I can tolerate oliveoil. Boiled or poached eggs are easy on me too. I really feel for youand wish I was there to make you some food. But you will be in myprayers and if you have any questions that I can help with, I would beglad to. Hang in there. The one thing that helps me through any toughtimes is concentrating on what this diet has helped so far and soundslike you are doing that. I hope you feeling better soon.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.