RemedySpot.com

SCDs ability to end yeast overgrowth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I've been reading up at Bee's candida site and wondering what everyone else's experience is with putting yeast in check. Do you think SCD is enough to do this while keeping the fruit and honey and DCCC which are not allowed on the anti-candida diet and incredibly difficult for doing with children. Elaine's whole premise of monosaccharides not making it to the lower intestines where the yeast and bad bacteria live sounds like the SCD should be able to starve out the invading yeast. Only two of my seven children are dealing with yeast and not really that bad. They have no outward signs of it but energy tested positive for it. My four year old has never had an antibiotic in her life nor a vaginal flare up or even an ear infection and showed positive for yeast, but she did have one vaccination, the Hep B, the second day of her life, which we absolutely regret, that has caused her some clear mild Asperger's symptoms that really showed up after starting the SCD. Also, can someone clearly explain why a child's behavior worsens after an offending food is consumed, such as a glass of milk or slice of toast? You can see it within a couple of hours with my 4yo. I truly believe that so many of us would not have the children we have today if not for the vaccinations we trusted the govt. to provide. We stopped vaxing when #3 had seizures after a shot, put let the hospital give it to our 4yo who is #5 when they pressured us with 5 nurses and we felt they would report us to DHS. It's all so ridiculous!

Guest guest

Hey ,

I deal with this yeast thing myself although I have Crohn's/Colitis.

What guideline are you following for yeast diet within SCD? Because I

had no idea DCCC isn't allowed.

Thanks,

Jodi

SCD 6 months

Crohn's/Colitis

>

> Hi everyone,

> I've been reading up at Bee's candida site and wondering what

everyone else's experience is with putting yeast in check. Do you

think SCD is enough to do this while keeping the fruit and honey and

DCCC which are not allowed on the anti-candida diet and incredibly