RemedySpot.com

Broward: Tonight - Thursday - 12/11 @ 7:30pm - Special Parents' Catholic Prayer Meeting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear parents and friends...

Willy & I are extending an invitation to all the parents of special needs children...

Those of you, our friends, who may know parents with special children, please invite them to contact us so that they may join our ...

"Special Parents'" Catholic Prayer Group...

Thursday, 12/11/08

(Date)

7:30 pm

(Time)

Please call for details (Address)

(Contact #)

This is a Catholic prayer support group called a "CELL" for parents with special needs children. We are in the process of growing and if you are interested in joining our prayer group, or know of a family who can benefit from this very special group, we would love to welcome everyone with open arms.

We will be meeting twice a month on Thurdays @ 7:30pm. We understand that since this meeting will be during the week, we will not end it any later than 8:30pm, so that the children can get to bed early.

If you or someone you know may be interested in attending, please respond to this e-mail or contact us at the above referenced telephone number so that we can plan accordingly.

We are very excited about our cell group and are looking forward to having amazing growth in the weeks and months to come.

Hope to see you soon,

Willy & Shashaty

Aloha,Is this a prayer group held in a certain place or is it by phone/teleconference ? I feel the prompting to do some intercessory prayer for all of the children but I am in Hawai'i on Oahu. Can you please let others with disabled kids know about this Reform ACT ? It is going ot be amended to include all children with disabilities. I think what you are doing is very good as us parents need constant healing. " I'm gonna sing sing sing, I'm gonna shout shout shout... Praise the Lord ! " May Gods blessings and favour be upon you. . ps My sig page is big right now because it's important that parents go to that site and support it - 5 bil. in spec ed funding - finally ! Please feel free to share my

email or link here with anyone you wish to. Please go and comment to vote & Let others know ASAP to do the samehttp://www.change.org/ideas/view/accept_and_sign_the_autism_reform_act_of_2009 E. , Sr. Founder The Office of Advocacy for Autistic ChildrenThis electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, (18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.) To: AV Shashaty Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:54:45 AMSubject:

Broward: Tonight - Thursday - 12/11 @ 7:30pm - "Special Parents'" Catholic Prayer Meeting

Willy & I are extending an invitation to all the parents of special needs children...

Those of you, our friends, who may know parents with special children, please invite them to contact us so that they may join our ...

Thursday, 12/11/08

(Date)

(Time)

Please call for details (Address)

(Contact #)

This is a Catholic prayer support group called a "CELL" for parents with special needs children. We are in the process of growing and if you are interested in joining our prayer group, or know of a family who can benefit from this very special group, we would love to welcome everyone with open arms.

We will be meeting twice a month on Thurdays @ 7:30pm. We understand that since this meeting will be during the week, we will not end it any later than 8:30pm, so that the children can get to bed early.

If you or someone you know may be interested in attending, please respond to this e-mail or contact us at the above referenced telephone number so that we can plan accordingly.

We are very excited about our cell group and are looking forward to having amazing growth in the weeks and months to come.

Hope to see you soon,

Willy & Shashaty

Hello ...

Our prayer group is held at our home, but you are more than welcome to conference call into it...Our number to call in is , please let me know if you will be calling so we can expect your call.

Thank you for your kind words and we will most definitely put the word out...It is all for the CHILDREN and praise our LORD...

God Bless.

To: sList Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:43:44 AMSubject: Re: Broward: Tonight - Thursday - 12/11 @ 7:30pm - "Special Parents'" Catholic Prayer Meeting

Aloha,Is this a prayer group held in a certain place or is it by phone/teleconference ? I feel the prompting to do some intercessory prayer for all of the children but I am in Hawai'i on Oahu. Can you please let others with disabled kids know about this Reform ACT ? It is going ot be amended to include all children with disabilities. I think what you are doing is very good as us parents need constant healing. " I'm gonna sing sing sing, I'm gonna shout shout shout... Praise the Lord ! " May Gods blessings and favour be upon you. . ps My sig page is big right now because it's important that parents go to that site and support it - 5 bil. in spec ed funding - finally ! Please feel free to share my email or link here with anyone you wish to.

Please go and comment to vote & Let others know ASAP to do the samehttp://www.change.org/ideas/view/accept_and_sign_the_autism_reform_act_of_2009 E. , Sr. Founder The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Children

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,

(18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.)

To: AV Shashaty Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:54:45 AMSubject: Broward: Tonight - Thursday - 12/11 @ 7:30pm - "Special Parents'" Catholic Prayer Meeting

Thursday, 12/11/08

(Date)

(Time)

Please call for details

(Address)

(Contact #)

Hope to see you soon,

Willy & Shashaty