RemedySpot.com

Re: Broward: Chanukah Family Party & Menorah Lighting This Sunday From 4:30-6:00PM @ Chabad Of Parkland!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ah, I see. I've never had a problem taking my ASD child to the local one. My apologies, I misunderstood that it was incorporated with the Friendship Circle.JennJenn, Although all the Chabads are having their own Chanukah celebration, to my knowledge only Chabad of Parkland is also incorporating this as a Friendship Circle event.  The Friendship Circle is a program of volunteers geared to our special needs children.  This wonderful program is completely FREE OF CHARGE to parents, and one need not be a member of the Chabad to participate. jennifer johnpoll <azxureazxuredawn> wrote:If Chabad of Parkland is not local to you, find out where your local Chabad it - Chabad of Coral Springs is also having a Channukah festival on Sunday which we'll be attending. I am sure many other Chabad's in Broward, WPB & Miami-Dade are also having festivals :-)JennThis should be another fun event.... Yehudis CattanDear Friendship Circle Families and Volunteers, We would like to invite you to our 4th annual Chanukah Party which will take place this Sunday, December 21st from 4:30-6:00 PM  at Chabad of Parkland which is located at7170 Loxahatchee Rd, Parkland 33067. The event will include a bounce house, Personal Ponies, Surprise Entertainment and the lighting of the Menorah.A BBQ dinner will be served as well as Donuts and Latkes. Every child will receive a Chanukah gift. We look forward to seeing everyone there!! May this Chanukah bring joy and happiness to your family. Sponsorship for this program is available. To RSVP  please call   on or emailfloridafriendshipcirclegmail  You can see pictures from our recent events online atwww.floridafriendshipcircle.com   

Ah, I see. I've never had a problem taking my ASD child to the local one. My apologies, I misunderstood that it was incorporated with the Friendship Circle.JennJenn, Although all the Chabads are having their own Chanukah celebration, to my knowledge only Chabad of Parkland is also incorporating this as a Friendship Circle event.  The Friendship Circle is a program of volunteers geared to our special needs children.  This wonderful program is completely FREE OF CHARGE to parents, and one need not be a member of the Chabad to participate. jennifer johnpoll <azxureazxuredawn> wrote:If Chabad of Parkland is not local to you, find out where your local Chabad it - Chabad of Coral Springs is also having a Channukah festival on Sunday which we'll be attending. I am sure many other Chabad's in Broward, WPB & Miami-Dade are also having festivals :-)JennThis should be another fun event.... Yehudis CattanDear Friendship Circle Families and Volunteers, We would like to invite you to our 4th annual Chanukah Party which will take place this Sunday, December 21st from 4:30-6:00 PM  at Chabad of Parkland which is located at7170 Loxahatchee Rd, Parkland 33067. The event will include a bounce house, Personal Ponies, Surprise Entertainment and the lighting of the Menorah.A BBQ dinner will be served as well as Donuts and Latkes. Every child will receive a Chanukah gift. We look forward to seeing everyone there!! May this Chanukah bring joy and happiness to your family. Sponsorship for this program is available. To RSVP  please call   on or emailfloridafriendshipcirclegmail  You can see pictures from our recent events online atwww.floridafriendshipcircle.com   

This is actually just an event for the Friendship Circle it is not

their regular event which will be on the 28th. Everything will be

geared for our children...

>

> >

> > This should be another fun event....

> >

> > Yehudis Cattan

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friendship Circle Families and Volunteers,

> >

> > We would like to invite you to our 4th annual Chanukah Party

> > which will take place this Sunday, December 21st from 4:30-6:00 PM

> > at Chabad of Parkland which is located at

> > 7170 Loxahatchee Rd, Parkland 33067.

> >

> > The event will include a bounce house, Personal Ponies, Surprise

> > Entertainment and the lighting of the Menorah.

> > A BBQ dinner will be served as well as Donuts and Latkes.

> >

> > Every child will receive a Chanukah gift.

> >

> > We look forward to seeing everyone there!!

> >

> > May this Chanukah bring joy and happiness to your family.

> >

> > Sponsorship for this program is available.

> >

> > To RSVP please call on or

> > emailfloridafriendshipcircle@...

> >

> > You can see pictures from our recent events online

> > atwww.floridafriendshipcircle.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Well count us in ( I already called Sara to RSVP....Miki will LOVE this...and so will Mommy.

Jayne....the Marvelous ( burp) Miki's Mom ....she raided the freezer at 5:30 am and ate 7 icepops....

-------------- Original message from "hudis100" : --------------

This is actually just an event for the Friendship Circle it is nottheir regular event which will be on the 28th. Everything will begeared for our children...> > >> > This should be another fun event....> >> > Yehudis Cattan> >> >> >> > Dear Friendship Circle Families and Volunteers,> >> > We would like to invite you to our 4th annual Chanukah Party> > which will take place this Sunday, December 21st from 4:30-6:00 PM > > at Chabad of Parkland which is located at> > 7170 Loxahatchee Rd, Parkland 33067.> >> > The event will include a bounce house, Personal Ponies, Surprise > > Entertainment and the lighting of the Menorah.> > A BBQ dinner will be served as well as Donuts and Latkes.> >> > Every child will receive a Chanukah gift.> >> > We look forward to seeing everyone there!!> >> > May this Chanukah bring joy and happiness to your family.> >> > Sponsorship for this program is available.> >> > To RSVP please call on or > > emailfloridafriendshipcircle@...> >> > You can see pictures from our recent events online > > atwww.floridafriendshipcircle.com> >> >> >> >> >> >>