Thanks, May. What good advice! I will not judge what he is doing

to me, but he will have to answer to it one day before the

Almighty! His goals are shallow. He thinks of himself more than he

should. Actually, not to be blunt, but I really think it is all

about his sexual drive! He can't seem to survive without the

satisfaction he craves from sex! Poor, poor man. How empty his

life will be.

Anyway, on to the reality of things. I am here. I have a duty to

Kaleb. I have goals to accomplish and things to do - I will go on.

I really need the " hugs " and such I receive here. With no friends

nearby, and rarely anyone to talk to, this Board is all I have

sometimes.

Love, Tina

IPF/April 07/Ohio

>

>

> what a horrible selfish person. a bit stupid too. what does he

> think his children and friends are going to think of him, never

mind

> himself in years to come. if he is looking for a fresh start,

he's

> not going the right way about it.

>

> do you think its possible its just a cry for help from him

regarding

> the situation of being away from you and his son?

>

> if not, then you have no option but to just carry on and make the

> best of the situation. i dont think you are going to die before

its

> all settled legally. you have some good years still to have so if

> its what he wants, and whilst you are still angry, get your

financial

> settlement worked out and just concentrate on enjoying every day

with

> your wee cute kaleb and doing the best you can to stay stable.

> that's your job now.

>

> lots of good wishes

>

> may

> uip 06.06 glasgow

>

Aah, Tina that reminds me of someone my girl-friend & I once knew as 'EVER-READY'...

Scilly in Oz

rt , "Tina" wrote:>> Thanks, May. What good advice! I will not judge what he is doing > to me, but he will have to answer to it one day before the > Almighty! His goals are shallow. He thinks of himself more than he > should. Actually, not to be blunt, but I really think it is all > about his sexual drive! He can't seem to survive without the > satisfaction he craves from sex! Poor, poor man. How empty his > life will be.> > Anyway, on to the reality of things. I am here. I have a duty to > Kaleb. I have goals to accomplish and things to do - I will go on.> > I really need the "hugs" and such I receive here. With no friends > nearby, and rarely anyone to talk to, this Board is all I have > sometimes. > > Love, Tina> > IPF/April 07/Ohio> > > >> > > > what a horrible selfish person. a bit stupid too. what does he > > think his children and friends are going to think of him, never > mind > > himself in years to come. if he is looking for a fresh start, > he's > > not going the right way about it.> > > > do you think its possible its just a cry for help from him > regarding > > the situation of being away from you and his son? > > > > if not, then you have no option but to just carry on and make the > > best of the situation. i dont think you are going to die before > its > > all settled legally. you have some good years still to have so if > > its what he wants, and whilst you are still angry, get your > financial > > settlement worked out and just concentrate on enjoying every day > with > > your wee cute kaleb and doing the best you can to stay stable. > > that's your job now.> > > > lots of good wishes > > > > may> > uip 06.06 glasgow> >>

Sorry ALL, in the interests of Translation...I probably should've explained that there's a brand of BATTERIES in Australia called 'EVERREADY'. (they were advertised as the long-lasting, never run-out variety)....we could've just dubbed him the 'Battery Man' I 'spose......

SGIO> > >> > >> > > what a horrible selfish person. a bit stupid too. what does he> > > think his children and friends are going to think of him, never> > mind> > > himself in years to come. if he is looking for a fresh start,> > he's> > > not going the right way about it.> > >> > > do you think its possible its just a cry for help from him> > regarding> > > the situation of being away from you and his son?> > >> > > if not, then you have no option but to just carry on and make the> > > best of the situation. i dont think you are going to die before> > its> > > all settled legally. you have some good years still to have so if> > > its what he wants, and whilst you are still angry, get your> > financial> > > settlement worked out and just concentrate on enjoying every day> > with> > > your wee cute kaleb and doing the best you can to stay stable.> > > that's your job now.> > >> > > lots of good wishes> > >> > > may> > > uip 06.06 glasgow> > >> >>