RemedySpot.com

Re: Hey Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Mama-Sher,

we can't have you feeling IGNORED..now I sent you a reply re Lap dancing NOT being a Lapland National Dance...didn't you see that one ,...then you sent a post commenting on being TIRED (Goodness gracious ME!) of Parties...I replied to that one too.....

You'll hear more about the Lap Dancing...At the mo all I can do is read the posts & do the odd quickie reply 'cos things are a bit WET & dramatic here...I still have a roof with HOLES in it & the RAIN is Pouring down.... Hubby climbs up inot the roof & we do a BUCKET Brigade dance with him lowering the buckes...I empty & pass them back up.....

Our Tradies don't work over Christmas-New Year ..the SES (State Emergency Service) will come if the roof has blown away somewhere but otherwise it's everybody helps themselves scenario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my hubby has returned to work after New YEar & I'm doing the rounds checking that ceilings aren't leaking ...he'll go back up in the roof as soon as he gets home this evening!

'Cuse me while I go checkthat plopping sound!!!!!

in Oz

>> I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?> I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.> I'm feeling ignored. lol.> Any response here?> Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Well, I'm glad to be in our snug and dry little place. If you are being serious, I admire you hardy-. I'm never quite sure if you're being skilly or not. lol.

Thanks for answering my post. I think posts were flying through cyber space faster than we were.

Stay dry.

Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Hey Group

Dearest Mama-Sher,

we can't have you feeling IGNORED..now I sent you a reply re Lap dancing NOT being a Lapland National Dance...didn't you see that one ,...then you sent a post commenting on being TIRED (Goodness gracious ME!) of Parties...I replied to that one too.....

You'll hear more about the Lap Dancing...At the mo all I can do is read the posts & do the odd quickie reply 'cos things are a bit WET & dramatic here...I still have a roof with HOLES in it & the RAIN is Pouring down.... Hubby climbs up inot the roof & we do a BUCKET Brigade dance with him lowering the buckes...I empty & pass them back up.....

Our Tradies don't work over Christmas-New Year ..the SES (State Emergency Service) will come if the roof has blown away somewhere but otherwise it's everybody helps themselves scenario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my hubby has returned to work after New YEar & I'm doing the rounds checking that ceilings aren't leaking ...he'll go back up in the roof as soon as he gets home this evening!

'Cuse me while I go checkthat plopping sound!!!!!

in Oz

>> I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?> I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.> I'm feeling ignored. lol.> Any response here?> Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lap_dance P with all the answersSher Bauman wrote: I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack? I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those

are just a couple. I'm feeling ignored. lol. Any response here? Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guess this isn't

Up on the rooftop reindeer pause,

Out jumps good old Santa Claus.

Down thru the chimney with lots of toys,

All for the little ones, Christmas joys.

Chorus

Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go.

Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go!

Up on the rooftop, click, click, click.

Down thru the chimney with good Saint Nick.

And your note about the Tradies not working is a huge difference

between countries...well, actually between the US and the civilized

world. There people get certain time off regardless to spend with

their families, but that means services may not be available. Here

anything is available anytime any day or night and people can never

depend on getting time off to enjoy their families.

> >

> > I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple

of

> days. Have I dropped through a crack?

> > I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance

is: I

> replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as

> those on the board....those are just a couple.

> > I'm feeling ignored. lol.

> > Any response here?

> > Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

/Sher

Now if Sher reads that she is going to be so embarrassed to know what

she's been up to. I was trying to be gentle on her....lol

> I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple

of days. Have I dropped through a crack?

> I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance

is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as

openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.

> I'm feeling ignored. lol.

> Any response here?

> Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

>

>

>

> P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04,

PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Oh P, I think Sher just fainted.. TMI Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lap_dance P with all the answersSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days.  Have I dropped through a crack?I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.I'm feeling ignored. lol.Any response here? Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! P     PM (Polymositis) 12/98,   UIP 8/00,   o2 24/7 8/04,    PH 3/06,    ILL    yo 59Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Sher, You are not ignored!!!! I just came

on here and found 148 messages just from yesterday!

The holidays have taken up so much of my time and we're packing and we

don't even celebrate

Xmas..we're Jewish!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Sher Bauman wrote:

I

have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of

days. Have I dropped through a crack?

I

sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I

replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as

those on the board....those are just a couple.

I'm

feeling ignored. lol.

Any

response here?

Mama-Sher,

ild 3-06, OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

Dear Mama-Sher,

My sign-off signature provides the clue to my degree of seriousness versus my degree of scilliness (scilly rhymes EXACTLY with 'silly'- no hard 'K' sound!).....

When signed simply ' in Oz' or GIO, you can assume I'm being mostly serious.....if I sign off as 'Scilly in Oz' OR SGIO then we ALL should know wot THAT means by now!

When I go to the effort of tacking on the full Dx as is the formally 'Done Thing' THEN I'm being a bit technical or medical or extremely serious in my post!!!!

I'll leave to to figure out if I was being serious with my Rainy Post!

in Oz

PS I post on the web-site...the Board Posts do not come through my e-amil system at all.....so it follows that my replies are done via the website as well & ther's no automated way to do signatures that I can see. SOoooo I use my various forms to suit the type of post I'm sending!

> >> > I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?> > I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.> > I'm feeling ignored. lol.> > Any response here?> > Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Now Bruce, take Pity on a rain soaked gal.....Chimneys are a soggy point with me as we speak!

I live in an old Colonial House with 4 Chimneys that are usually just a lovely talking point HOWEVER at the moment they are SODDEN with wind-driven rain forcing us into ACTION:

I kid you NOT....old newspapers were laid at the bottom , old buckets put in place & then a careful watch has been kept & said newspapers & buckets get changed as & when required! I'm home ALONE I would remind you!

Australia has been in a 7 Year Drought & here the Drought breaks by wreaking FLOODS all over the blinkn' place...I live in a MaJor Flood town..only a few blocks from the River ....

We are currently on FLOOD ALERT.....Rubber Boots have been hauled out of their hidng places (all spiders ejected from their comfy home for the past 7 years!) Driza-Bones (Mr Google will explain THOSE)..have been re-commisioned for active service! Brollies are USELESS in this weather!

WE do have a NEW Flood Levee Bank system BUT it's only designed to hold Minor Floods out of the Town...the River is deep & narrow & can't take a Flood Wall of higher proportions because the riverbanks couldn't support them! No one knows what exactly will happen when we get one of our big MAJOR Floods ... Levee Walls will be over-topped sooner or later in the coming years but since the Levee is so new there's no experience to fall back on! One part of the river bank is notoriously unstable even with the samller Levee height & it's always tense until the Flood Peak has passed.

This Town was developed on the river banks 'cos the first white colonial industry here was timber felling of Red Cedar & the bushmen used the rivers like a highway..the logs got floated downstream until they reached the local River Port. Floods were the means by which the Loggers moved them along the small creeks.

I'm an old hand at floods... the town where I grew up is only 120 klms away from Lismore & it was the same.....it has a huge wide river & a levee bank has been really successful there. In my youth we had small sailing boats which we'd bring home & have tied up to a verandah post to muck about in when the flood waters rose up high (our house was 6 feet off the ground & the Flood water used to lap the floorboards!) They were in the days BEFORE the Levee Bank..my old childhood home hasn't had floodwaters in its yard for over twenty years now. In that town they're now concerned that the Levee Banks are getting old & they're having trouble keeping up with all the repair work.

In fact I'm a near drowning survivor of 2 separate floods...one in 1954 (4 years old) I followed my mother out into the floodwater when she went to chat to a neighbour & I fell into a ditch...luckily the neighbour saw what happened & they eventually fished me out. Strangely the drowning part was much more pleasant than the aftermath ,which consisted of peoplemscreaming, panicking & generally being Exceedingly ROUGH with my person! I've never been afraid of water but always been terrified of emotional outbursts!

Many years later I was skylarking on our little sailing boat & fell into the flood water & went HEADFIRST into a thick deep hedge surrounding our verandah.....my father hauled me most unceremoniously Up out of the hedge all scratched & bruised & VERY flustered!

Oh CRIKEY the rain is THUNDERING down now -

Off to check everything...

in Oz

> > >> > > I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple > of> > days. Have I dropped through a crack?> > > I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance > is: I> > replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as> > those on the board....those are just a couple.> > > I'm feeling ignored. lol.> > > Any response here?> > > Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>