RemedySpot.com

Re: Leanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jane, You can't get on the chat until 8: or a few min. after. I was on the phone with and missed quite a bit. Missed SHOOOOOT.Hope your feeling better. How was s second day?  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Leanne,When I dialed into the conference call at 7:45 pm, no one was there!  I would have loved to talk to ! (and everybody else, of course.)  Was Peggy on there?  Just wondering. . . . . .I tried but sorry I missed everyone.Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

We were all there for an hour. From 7-8 Eastern Time.

>

>

> Leanne,

>

> When I dialed into the conference call at 7:45 pm, no one was there!

I

> would have loved to talk to ! (and everybody else, of course.)

Was

> Peggy on there? Just wondering. . . . . .I tried but sorry I missed

> everyone.

>

> Toodles!

>

> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

Hi Jane,

I would've LOVED to talk to you too...it took me 2 attempts to do it...I got the time all wrong on my first attempt...I tried ringing at 9 am Oz time & no one was there...the World Time Zone clock I cehecked last night told me dud information.

I ended up ringing up a local Travel Agent who has world Clocks upnon their wall..She put me straight & I tried again at 11am Oz time!

I'll be back for more if it hasn't cost me an arm AND a leg!

in Oz>> > Leanne,> > When I dialed into the conference call at 7:45 pm, no one was there! I> would have loved to talk to ! (and everybody else, of course.) Was> Peggy on there? Just wondering. . . . . .I tried but sorry I missed> everyone.> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>