RemedySpot.com

Re: AAHHHHHH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just ask these questions-Is it a male photographer? Is he cute? Is he young? If the answers are yes I think your natural southern charm will take over and you will be amazing. . . if the answers are no it will be a funny interview! There did I take away your worries? Do you feel calmer? (lol) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California AAHHHHHH

Oh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER. .....Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray. Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04

Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

pegy from your posts you wil do good for the interviw. good luck di nsip 2002denise randel wrote: Just ask these questions-Is it a male photographer? Is he cute? Is he young? If the answers are yes I think your natural southern charm will take over and you will be amazing. . . if the answers are no it will be a funny interview! There did I take away your worries? Do you feel calmer? (lol) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California AAHHHHHH Oh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER. .....Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray. Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Oh Lord PLLLLease let it be a young cutie.. Wow I am going to get my hair done tomorrow then set up all night so I don't mess it up... Oh I am so glad is out of town ..LOL You are bringing out things that have been put away years ago.. How much fun. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Just ask these questions-Is it a male  photographer?  Is he cute?  Is he young? If the answers are yes I think your natural southern charm will take over and you will be amazing. . . if the answers are no it will be a funny interview!  There did I take away your worries?  Do you feel calmer? (lol)    Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California AAHHHHHHOh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER. .....Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

LOL. I did that back in the day of the beehive do.. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." peggy wrap toilet paper around your hed and your do will not get messed up lol di nsip202Peggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:Oh Lord PLLLLease let it be a young cutie.. Wow I am going to get my hair done tomorrow then set up all night so I don't mess it up... Oh I am so glad is out of town ..LOL You are bringing out things that have been put away years ago.. How much fun.Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."Just ask these questions-Is it a male  photographer?  Is he cute?  Is he young? If the answers are yes I think your natural southern charm will take over and you will be amazing. . . if the answers are no it will be a funny interview!  There did I take away your worries?  Do you feel calmer? (lol)    Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California AAHHHHHHOh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER. .....Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.