RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy.... I told Joyce she was on my mind at 7 this morning and so were you.

How's it going and how are you feeling now?

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Joyce

Joyce my sweet friend, I am so sorry you have had such a rough day but I am praying this will help find

help for you. I think the H. bed is not such a bad thing. They are bringing an electric aren't they??

When I had my hip replacement ( gosh that is 20 years ago now) I had one for a month that had to crank up and down. Royal Pain.

I do hope you rest really good tonight.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Leanne,

I was so very impressed.....and you know I don't impress easily where docs are concerned. I was in his office for 3 hours and was so tired when I left. He is beyond thorough. He wants to try some new stuff, mostly scary stuff. He is going to get together with my Rheumatologist and discuss treatment. Last ditch type of stuff.

He thinks that I might qualify for transplant at another center. Since he came from Duke, he of course is singing the praises. We can not relocate. Indy would be the closest, but probably wouldn't do it. He was not acting positive about that. So we will see. He said he would take my file home with him tonight and do some reading. He is scheduling tests etc. I am so tired but here I go. He talked to me about transtrachea, but my hubby is totally not for that. We'll see.

A very long day, some new options. Cannot undo damage, but maybe have a little better quality of life.

I felt real positive about it all, but I am plastered!

Get my hospital bed on Thursday. That is going to be traumatic.

God's blessings on Wednesday. Love you.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Joyce,> > Thinking about you.....How did it go today?> > Love,> Leanne> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Joyce, Wow. No one can say that you are a quitter, my friend. We only have this one go round we might as well give it all we got and then some! You know you have the support of this whole board behind you. Can you feel yourself uplifted? Cause I know someone somewhere is uplifting you in prayer. Peggy got me thinking about the "H" bed. Think of it as the Royal "H"ighness bed for the Queen that you are. Keep us posted. Love and more loveLeanneJoyce wrote: Leanne, I was so very impressed.....and you know I don't impress easily where docs are concerned. I was in his office for 3 hours and was so tired when I left. He is beyond thorough. He wants to try some new stuff, mostly scary stuff. He is going to get together with my Rheumatologist and discuss treatment. Last ditch type of stuff. He thinks that I might qualify for transplant at another center. Since he came from Duke, he of course is singing the praises. We can not relocate. Indy would be the closest, but probably wouldn't do it. He was not acting positive about that. So we will see. He said he

would take my file home with him tonight and do some reading. He is scheduling tests etc. I am so tired but here I go. He talked to me about transtrachea, but my hubby is totally not for that. We'll see. A very long day, some new options. Cannot undo damage, but maybe have a little better quality of life. I felt real positive about it all, but I am plastered! Get my hospital bed on Thursday. That is going to be traumatic. God's blessings on Wednesday. Love you. Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004

INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Joyce,> > Thinking about you.....How did it go today?> > Love,> Leanne> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.