RemedySpot.com

Re: make-up etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

di here i was wondering whats the difference between vats and olb i had the olb done in 2002 and i had two tubes put in me. i was in there for 4 days. i as sore. my docto gave me oxycodine. well at that time she told me to make sure i took it. weel i suffered because i did not take it due to i did not want to get addicted. mama sher i did fire my gp and i have an appoint ment wih another doctor in feb. going to see m pulm today to get xray to mae sure my lungss are ok. i have a case worker here at buckeye ohio. she is eally nice and is up to date on my care. it is a shame that i had to go to pulmo to get anything for infection. i had as for a scriptfor a nutrionist im only 5' but need too lose some for my breathing s someone on the board said little ut round from prednisone. thats me to. thanks for your advice. diSher Bauman wrote: Caro...ok, I'll plunge in here. When they take the tubes out of your chest it will hurt like fury. Only a minute but that's enough! I guess the OLB is much much worse. I live with pain 24-7 (without meds)and I can't bear any more for any reason. One of the reasons I elected not to do a VATS. Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: make-up etc> > > Actually, you are not the shortest!! I am 4',> 11"!!! I love the smellies, too, but have gotten> the last few years to the point that perfume or> strong soaps gets me coughing so bad I can't> breathe, so had to give them up. I really

hate it,> too, cuz I love them so much!! Some scents I can> still use if they are not overly strong, but have> found there are not many to choose from. > > I went to the pulmonary doc last Tuesday and he> said he wants to send me out of town for a lung> biopsy. I am still waiting for the call with the> appointment. I called back on Friday and they said> it is not unusual to have to wait this long for an> appointment, so I am still waiting. Tomorrow will> be a week and I am going to call back again.> > I had a chest CT, ABGs, PFTs, and nearly every> type of autoimmune blood work you could possibly> have. PFTs showed 68% lung function. Lupus and> rheumatoid arthritis tests were negative. Chest CT> came back (and I read it myself) - Juxtpleural> multilobar fibrosis. Most severe in the right lung> base. Right lung granuloma. Small hiatal hernia.

> > Pulmonary doc said he wanted to see me to> Birmingham to the PF Clinic there for clinical> trials and I could get free meds. I am somewhat> reluctant to do that, although free meds would be> great, but I don't know about being a "guinea pig,"> ya know?? But then on the other hand, if I could be> used for a trial and it could possibly reveal> something that would help to devour this disease, I> would love to go for it, even if for someone after> my demise (don't ya just hate that word,> DEMISE!!???) . I prefer to use EXIT STAGE> LEFT!!LOL!!!> > Anyhoo, I wish I had this over with me. Doc told> me there are 5 types of PF and he doesn't know which> one I have. Said it is not lupus or rheumatoid> arthritis causing it and he really doesn't think it> is sarcoidosis. He said one type is untreatable> (didn't say which one), so I am just

waiting, which> sadly, patience is not my strong point!! > > Hope you all are having a great New Year!! > > Caro> > > Zena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote:> I usually get loads of smellies for> christmas, and I love having me time in the bathroom> where I have a choice of flavours for the bath. I> make sure that it's well known that I love the> smellies. But this year, not a thing! I've had to> buy my own! How dare they, don't they know who I am> > I understand that it's quite a lot more expensive> to have beauty treatments in England than the US, a> reshape and varnish would be the equivalent of $15,> a pedicure would be $35-$40 Then of course I go in> and mention that I'm on prednisone and they don't> want to do anything I went to my friends health> club as her guest a few years ago, and I basically>

had to sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't sue if I> used any of their equipment Kind of took the shine> off of the day!> Love Ze xx> > > > > >> > >

> >> > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in> my bed gear too long I> === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I am in the position, though, that without definitive diagnosis, I can't apply for any benefits or clinical trials to help with med expenses. That is the only reason I am going to have it done. If I could manage any way without it, I probaby would not do it. Then again, I am very anxious to know what type I have just out of curiosity. I don't have any PF in my family. Only fatal lung diseases any family member has had has been cancer. This is something totally new and I know I smoked 2 packs a day for 10 years, but I have been smoke-free since 1999. Guess I waited too long to stop and that is what caused it. Maybe I will get lucky and they will give me a good pain killer before they pull the tube out!! CaroSher Bauman wrote: Caro...ok, I'll plunge in here. When they take the tubes out of your chest it will hurt like fury. Only a minute but that's enough! I guess the OLB is much much worse. I live with pain 24-7 (without meds)and I can't bear any more for any reason. One of the reasons I elected not to do a VATS. Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: make-up etc> > > Actually, you are not the shortest!! I am 4',> 11"!!! I love the smellies, too, but have gotten> the last few years to the point that perfume or> strong soaps gets me coughing so bad I can't> breathe, so had to give

them up. I really hate it,> too, cuz I love them so much!! Some scents I can> still use if they are not overly strong, but have> found there are not many to choose from. > > I went to the pulmonary doc last Tuesday and he> said he wants to send me out of town for a lung> biopsy. I am still waiting for the call with the> appointment. I called back on Friday and they said> it is not unusual to have to wait this long for an> appointment, so I am still waiting. Tomorrow will> be a week and I am going to call back again.> > I had a chest CT, ABGs, PFTs, and nearly every> type of autoimmune blood work you could possibly> have. PFTs showed 68% lung function. Lupus and> rheumatoid arthritis tests were negative. Chest CT> came back (and I read it myself) - Juxtpleural> multilobar fibrosis. Most severe in the right lung> base. Right lung granuloma.

Small hiatal hernia. > > Pulmonary doc said he wanted to see me to> Birmingham to the PF Clinic there for clinical> trials and I could get free meds. I am somewhat> reluctant to do that, although free meds would be> great, but I don't know about being a "guinea pig,"> ya know?? But then on the other hand, if I could be> used for a trial and it could possibly reveal> something that would help to devour this disease, I> would love to go for it, even if for someone after> my demise (don't ya just hate that word,> DEMISE!!???) . I prefer to use EXIT STAGE> LEFT!!LOL!!!> > Anyhoo, I wish I had this over with me. Doc told> me there are 5 types of PF and he doesn't know which> one I have. Said it is not lupus or rheumatoid> arthritis causing it and he really doesn't think it> is sarcoidosis. He said one type is untreatable> (didn't say which

one), so I am just waiting, which> sadly, patience is not my strong point!! > > Hope you all are having a great New Year!! > > Caro> > > Zena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote:> I usually get loads of smellies for> christmas, and I love having me time in the bathroom> where I have a choice of flavours for the bath. I> make sure that it's well known that I love the> smellies. But this year, not a thing! I've had to> buy my own! How dare they, don't they know who I am> > I understand that it's quite a lot more expensive> to have beauty treatments in England than the US, a> reshape and varnish would be the equivalent of $15,> a pedicure would be $35-$40 Then of course I go in> and mention that I'm on prednisone and they don't> want to do anything I went to my friends health> club as her guest a few years ago, and I

basically> had to sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't sue if I> used any of their equipment Kind of took the shine> off of the day!> Love Ze xx> > > > >

>> > > > >> > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in> my bed gear too long I> === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Caro. you "can't bear to pick up the phone and call"? How's that workin' for ya?

You silly thing........call! info is what we need on which we make decisions.

Go girl.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: make-up etc> > > Actually, you are not the shortest!! I am 4',> 11"!!! I love the smellies, too, but have gotten> the last few years to the point that perfume or> strong soaps gets me coughing so bad I can't> breathe, so had to give them up. I really hate it,> too, cuz I love them so much!! Some scents I can> still use if they are not overly strong, but have> found there are not many to choose from. > > I went to the pulmonary doc last Tuesday and he> said he wants to send me out of town for a lung> biopsy. I am still waiting for the call with the> appointment. I called back on Friday and they said> it is not unusual to have to wait this long for an> appointment, so I am still waiting. Tomorrow will> be a week and I am going to call back again.> > I had a chest CT, ABGs, PFTs, and nearly every> type of autoimmune blood work you could possibly> have. PFTs showed 68% lung function. Lupus and> rheumatoid arthritis tests were negative. Chest CT> came back (and I read it myself) - Juxtpleural> multilobar fibrosis. Most severe in the right lung> base. Right lung granuloma. Small hiatal hernia. > > Pulmonary doc said he wanted to see me to> Birmingham to the PF Clinic there for clinical> trials and I could get free meds. I am somewhat> reluctant to do that, although free meds would be> great, but I don't know about being a "guinea pig,"> ya know?? But then on the other hand, if I could be> used for a trial and it could possibly reveal> something that would help to devour this disease, I> would love to go for it, even if for someone after> my demise (don't ya just hate that word,> DEMISE!!???) . I prefer to use EXIT STAGE> LEFT!!LOL!!!> > Anyhoo, I wish I had this over with me. Doc told> me there are 5 types of PF and he doesn't know which> one I have. Said it is not lupus or rheumatoid> arthritis causing it and he really doesn't think it> is sarcoidosis. He said one type is untreatable> (didn't say which one), so I am just waiting, which> sadly, patience is not my strong point!! > > Hope you all are having a great New Year!! > > Caro> > > Zena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote:> I usually get loads of smellies for> christmas, and I love having me time in the bathroom> where I have a choice of flavours for the bath. I> make sure that it's well known that I love the> smellies. But this year, not a thing! I've had to> buy my own! How dare they, don't they know who I am> > I understand that it's quite a lot more expensive> to have beauty treatments in England than the US, a> reshape and varnish would be the equivalent of $15,> a pedicure would be $35-$40 Then of course I go in> and mention that I'm on prednisone and they don't> want to do anything I went to my friends health> club as her guest a few years ago, and I basically> had to sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't sue if I> used any of their equipment Kind of took the shine> off of the day!> Love Ze xx> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in> my bed gear too long I> === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Di... good luck w/new Dr. in Feb. Be sure and take list of questions and let us know.

Re: make-up etc> > > Actually, you are not the shortest!! I am 4',> 11"!!! I love the smellies, too, but have gotten> the last few years to the point that perfume or> strong soaps gets me coughing so bad I can't> breathe, so had to give them up. I really hate it,> too, cuz I love them so much!! Some scents I can> still use if they are not overly strong, but have> found there are not many to choose from. > > I went to the pulmonary doc last Tuesday and he> said he wants to send me out of town for a lung> biopsy. I am still waiting for the call with the> appointment. I called back on Friday and they said> it is not unusual to have to wait this long for an> appointment, so I am still waiting. Tomorrow will> be a week and I am going to call back again.> > I had a chest CT, ABGs, PFTs, and nearly every> type of autoimmune blood work you could possibly> have. PFTs showed 68% lung function. Lupus and> rheumatoid arthritis tests were negative. Chest CT> came back (and I read it myself) - Juxtpleural> multilobar fibrosis. Most severe in the right lung> base. Right lung granuloma. Small hiatal hernia. > > Pulmonary doc said he wanted to see me to> Birmingham to the PF Clinic there for clinical> trials and I could get free meds. I am somewhat> reluctant to do that, although free meds would be> great, but I don't know about being a "guinea pig,"> ya know?? But then on the other hand, if I could be> used for a trial and it could possibly reveal> something that would help to devour this disease, I> would love to go for it, even if for someone after> my demise (don't ya just hate that word,> DEMISE!!???) . I prefer to use EXIT STAGE> LEFT!!LOL!!!> > Anyhoo, I wish I had this over with me. Doc told> me there are 5 types of PF and he doesn't know which> one I have. Said it is not lupus or rheumatoid> arthritis causing it and he really doesn't think it> is sarcoidosis. He said one type is untreatable> (didn't say which one), so I am just waiting, which> sadly, patience is not my strong point!! > > Hope you all are having a great New Year!! > > Caro> > > Zena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote:> I usually get loads of smellies for> christmas, and I love having me time in the bathroom> where I have a choice of flavours for the bath. I> make sure that it's well known that I love the> smellies. But this year, not a thing! I've had to> buy my own! How dare they, don't they know who I am> > I understand that it's quite a lot more expensive> to have beauty treatments in England than the US, a> reshape and varnish would be the equivalent of $15,> a pedicure would be $35-$40 Then of course I go in> and mention that I'm on prednisone and they don't> want to do anything I went to my friends health> club as her guest a few years ago, and I basically> had to sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't sue if I> used any of their equipment Kind of took the shine> off of the day!> Love Ze xx> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in> my bed gear too long I> === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Caro... sure you will have pain meds. Take them and don't be afraid of addiction in only a few weeks. Pain meds will help you heal...deeper breathing for one thing.

Hugs

Re: make-up etc> > > Actually, you are not the shortest!! I am 4',> 11"!!! I love the smellies, too, but have gotten> the last few years to the point that perfume or> strong soaps gets me coughing so bad I can't> breathe, so had to give them up. I really hate it,> too, cuz I love them so much!! Some scents I can> still use if they are not overly strong, but have> found there are not many to choose from. > > I went to the pulmonary doc last Tuesday and he> said he wants to send me out of town for a lung> biopsy. I am still waiting for the call with the> appointment. I called back on Friday and they said> it is not unusual to have to wait this long for an> appointment, so I am still waiting. Tomorrow will> be a week and I am going to call back again.> > I had a chest CT, ABGs, PFTs, and nearly every> type of autoimmune blood work you could possibly> have. PFTs showed 68% lung function. Lupus and> rheumatoid arthritis tests were negative. Chest CT> came back (and I read it myself) - Juxtpleural> multilobar fibrosis. Most severe in the right lung> base. Right lung granuloma. Small hiatal hernia. > > Pulmonary doc said he wanted to see me to> Birmingham to the PF Clinic there for clinical> trials and I could get free meds. I am somewhat> reluctant to do that, although free meds would be> great, but I don't know about being a "guinea pig,"> ya know?? But then on the other hand, if I could be> used for a trial and it could possibly reveal> something that would help to devour this disease, I> would love to go for it, even if for someone after> my demise (don't ya just hate that word,> DEMISE!!???) . I prefer to use EXIT STAGE> LEFT!!LOL!!!> > Anyhoo, I wish I had this over with me. Doc told> me there are 5 types of PF and he doesn't know which> one I have. Said it is not lupus or rheumatoid> arthritis causing it and he really doesn't think it> is sarcoidosis. He said one type is untreatable> (didn't say which one), so I am just waiting, which> sadly, patience is not my strong point!! > > Hope you all are having a great New Year!! > > Caro> > > Zena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote:> I usually get loads of smellies for> christmas, and I love having me time in the bathroom> where I have a choice of flavours for the bath. I> make sure that it's well known that I love the> smellies. But this year, not a thing! I've had to> buy my own! How dare they, don't they know who I am> > I understand that it's quite a lot more expensive> to have beauty treatments in England than the US, a> reshape and varnish would be the equivalent of $15,> a pedicure would be $35-$40 Then of course I go in> and mention that I'm on prednisone and they don't> want to do anything I went to my friends health> club as her guest a few years ago, and I basically> had to sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't sue if I> used any of their equipment Kind of took the shine> off of the day!> Love Ze xx> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in> my bed gear too long I> === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Yeah, you are right, but I didn't have the guts today.LOL!!! I will try again tomorrow. I am planning to call first thing and leave message for the nurse to call me back. I didn't get anywhere talking to the receptionist on Thursday. CaroSher Bauman wrote: Caro. you "can't bear to pick up the phone and call"? How's that workin' for ya? You silly thing........call! info is what we need on which we make decisions. Go girl. Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: make-up etc> > > Actually, you are not the shortest!! I am 4',> 11"!!! I love the smellies, too, but have

gotten> the last few years to the point that perfume or> strong soaps gets me coughing so bad I can't> breathe, so had to give them up. I really hate it,> too, cuz I love them so much!! Some scents I can> still use if they are not overly strong, but have> found there are not many to choose from. > > I went to the pulmonary doc last Tuesday and he> said he wants to send me out of town for a lung> biopsy. I am still waiting for the call with the> appointment. I called back on Friday and they said> it is not unusual to have to wait this long for an> appointment, so I am still waiting. Tomorrow will> be a week and I am going to call back again.> > I had a chest CT, ABGs, PFTs, and nearly every> type of autoimmune blood work you could possibly> have. PFTs showed 68% lung function. Lupus and> rheumatoid arthritis tests were negative. Chest

CT> came back (and I read it myself) - Juxtpleural> multilobar fibrosis. Most severe in the right lung> base. Right lung granuloma. Small hiatal hernia. > > Pulmonary doc said he wanted to see me to> Birmingham to the PF Clinic there for clinical> trials and I could get free meds. I am somewhat> reluctant to do that, although free meds would be> great, but I don't know about being a "guinea pig,"> ya know?? But then on the other hand, if I could be> used for a trial and it could possibly reveal> something that would help to devour this disease, I> would love to go for it, even if for someone after> my demise (don't ya just hate that word,> DEMISE!!???) . I prefer to use EXIT STAGE> LEFT!!LOL!!!> > Anyhoo, I wish I had this over with me. Doc told> me there are 5 types of PF and he doesn't know which> one I have. Said it is not lupus or

rheumatoid> arthritis causing it and he really doesn't think it> is sarcoidosis. He said one type is untreatable> (didn't say which one), so I am just waiting, which> sadly, patience is not my strong point!! > > Hope you all are having a great New Year!! > > Caro> > > Zena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote:> I usually get loads of smellies for> christmas, and I love having me time in the bathroom> where I have a choice of flavours for the bath. I> make sure that it's well known that I love the> smellies. But this year, not a thing! I've had to> buy my own! How dare they, don't they know who I am> > I understand that it's quite a lot more expensive> to have beauty treatments in England than the US, a> reshape and varnish would be the equivalent of $15,> a pedicure would be $35-$40 Then of course I go in>

and mention that I'm on prednisone and they don't> want to do anything I went to my friends health> club as her guest a few years ago, and I basically> had to sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't sue if I> used any of their equipment Kind of took the shine> off of the day!> Love Ze xx> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in> my bed gear too long I> === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Joyce,

Well said.. interestingly my youngest daughter feels very frustrated with the response she gets from her friends because they can't understand her grief at this stage of my illness...she gets the "your mother doesn't LOOK like she's dying' & "don't overreact ..she won't die for ages yet!"

She lives a great distance from me & her only sibling & feels that distance terribly whenever things like this crop up. She's comtemplating moving back home but it's a dreadfully difficult decision for her to make because it affects her ex & their only daughter.

When she says she wants to be near me while I'm still active & not wait until I'm frail & really ill she gets the eye's rolled skywards response from most of her mates..."well THAT could be years away!" And they're right it probably will be .... we laugh & I tell her that I apologise for NOT being able to provide a neat timetable!

My daughter who lives closest finds it more difficult to deal with & she's the one who doesn't want to talk about the ins & outs of the process. Her little girl, however, is the one who keeps raising the subject in all sorts of ways. She even warns me not to go near certain people in a social situation 'cos they're sick & " I don't want you sick, Grangi" she solomnly tells me. How's that for a just 5 year old! She's become my active MINDER!

I'm going back to Tasmania with my younger daughter & grand-daughter, in a couple of weeks time. I'm planning to spend a lot more time down there with her while I can still fly. This trip will be for a month or so...I'll talk to some of those mates of hers & try & give them a fresh perspective! Dying can be a jolly long process & brings its own challenges, just in a different way to a fast or unexpected death!

For myself, the Tasmanian community that my daughter lives in has become a real part of my life too & I'm hoping my daughter decides to stay there - she has a great life there, good job, stimulating community life with lots of music, dance & theatre action albeit on a very small scale. There's a 'Visiting Parent' scenario where we all get 'taken up' into whatever is happening at the time & I've made some lovely friendships down there among HER friends!

I don't want to be the sole reason she returns home...she should want to do that for lots of really clear 'other' reasons as well....

When the time comes that I know I won't get back down there, then I'll feel the grief myself but that time is not yet!

Now, I'm too busy supporting everyone else & putting one foot in front of t'other!

love,

in Oz

> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in> > > my bed gear too long I> > >> > === message truncated ===> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Be a better friend, newshound, and> > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/> ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try> it now.> >>

I've been there where I couldn't make any calls because of anxiety.

All, I can suggest is build up to it, think of exactly what you're

going to say and what might happen in return and how you'll handle

whatever happens. Even make notes since being anxious may make it hard

to remember. Then, make that agonizing call.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Couldn't agree more Sista.....if I stay in

> > my bed gear too long I

> >

> === message truncated ===

>

> __________________________________________________________

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

>

>

>

>

> Caro

> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06

> Mississippi

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>