RemedySpot.com

Re: misc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gwynne... one thing about the Bare Ecentuals makeup....when you twirl the brush in the lid (where you have put a little makeup powder) then you will tap it on the side of the lid....there will be dust! Then I find the dust in the sink too. It's great makeup. I love it except for the darn dust. There are others who have followed suit that can be purchased otc.

Just a little tip for ya.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

misc.

,It's good to hear that you finally got out of bed, butman what a week you've got! Take care, and goodluck with all the procedures and doc visits. It doessound like a busy week for the medicos this weekwith all of us.Caro,You have some heavy decisions to make at themoment. Inform yourself to make sure the choicesyou make are the best for you, and then don'tsecond-guess yourself. At some point you haveto make a decision and not look back, or you'llgo crazy. It helps a lot when you really trust thatyour doctor is qualified AND caring. I wish it wereeasier for you, but we'll help in any way we can.Bruce,I have a Jazzy power chair. I haven't used it muchlately, because I've been nervous about wheeling itaround Misha. I only use it at home, usually at nightwhen I'm tired, and tired of watching my sats fall.It's best used with a portable, or else your tubing is atangled mess waiting to happen (gets caught up inthe wheels at some point). Like everything else, it canbe problematic, but the trade-off can be worth it.Chairs are expensive if you've got to pay out-of-pocket.Zena,My pedicures are just like 's but cost more. ILOVE pedicures, especially the leg and foot massaging.My body massages are $60, which is pretty standard,although I haven't had one in 3 months. It takes metoo long to get dressed and undressed now, or elsemy sats bottom out. I used to get one per week. Thatwas a big loss for me.,I have often said that "I love the BAUBLES", so imaginemy surprise when I read your post. Like you, I usuallyfeel that bigger is definitely better. I'm 5'8". I also agreethat color is vital to state of mind...color and light.Well, and music!Jane,I feel positively naked without earrings.I'm glad you like to wear jewelry. So many people I'vemet who are your height say they can't carry it off. Ithink that's rubbish! Go for it, girl! S,It's good to have another girl from Texas. I havea good friend in Lubbock, and one of my favoriterelatives used to live there. I've gotta try thismineral make-up y'all are talking about. Sounds great!Irene,How's the toe?I agree that penguins are precious!You'll HAVE to treat yourself to an aquarium visitsometime.I can see why you don't wear make-up. I've always beenSO pale, with the bags and dark circles around my eyes,that I tend to look sick even when I'm not. Now that I'mpale and sick, I REALLY need it, although I don't botherunless I'm going out.Hugs and blessings,Gwynne 56, IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas