RemedySpot.com

Re: +Re:Getting out of vaccinating in Miami Dade County

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There is NO thimerosal in the MMR vaccine. The problem is this vaccine is three vaccines in one. It is most definitely better to separate the MMR and wait until the child is at least three or older. Having chicken pox, measles and mumps is a child's rite to development...it helps strengthen the immune system. The issue of children dying from these normal childhood diseases occurs at a higher risk where there is malnutrition.

Hi,

I agree with Jacqui,

there was a huge survey conducted in Denmark involving 500,000 babies. The surevey did not in any way indicate that MMR is related to autism. The new vaccine that our children receive does not have thimoserol. I suggest giving the vaccine one at a time.

Lizzie.

From: Jacqui <jacquih1126gmail>To: sList Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 7:20:02 AMSubject: +Re:Getting out of vaccinating in Miami Dade County

I'm probably going to get booted off this list and make me not so popular..... ....BUT, while I do believe that our vaccinations need to be "greened" and we need to not offer so many during one visit. I do believe that we must vaccinate our children. If your child has a real medical issue associated with them having a vaccination, then that is a different story.......My child, who thankfully HAD been vaccinated(otherwis e he would have had a much worse case), recently came down with Pertussis. For weeks I watched my son struggle to breathe, turn blue and vomit uncontrollably. The department of health in our county got involved and everyone in our family had to be treated, the schools had to be notified, as well as anyone we had contact with in the weeks prior to the diagnosis. All children who were NOT vaccinated were immediately removed from the schools that my children attended, for a period of 21 days.Ultimately it is your decision, but there is a ripple effect here that needs to be considered.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hi,

I agree with Jacqui,

there was a huge survey conducted in Denmark involving 500,000 babies. The surevey did not in any way indicate that MMR is related to autism. The new vaccine that our children receive does not have thimoserol. I suggest giving the vaccine one at a time.

Lizzie.

To: sList Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 7:20:02 AMSubject: +Re:Getting out of vaccinating in Miami Dade County

I'm probably going to get booted off this list and make me not so popular..... ....BUT, while I do believe that our vaccinations need to be "greened" and we need to not offer so many during one visit. I do believe that we must vaccinate our children. If your child has a real medical issue associated with them having a vaccination, then that is a different story.......My child, who thankfully HAD been vaccinated(otherwis e he would have had a much worse case), recently came down with Pertussis. For weeks I watched my son struggle to breathe, turn blue and vomit uncontrollably. The department of health in our county got involved and everyone in our family had to be treated, the schools had to be notified, as well as anyone we had contact with in the weeks prior to the diagnosis. All children who were NOT vaccinated were immediately removed from the schools that my children attended, for a period of

21 days.Ultimately it is your decision, but there is a ripple effect here that needs to be considered.