RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Dressing Up & Putting your Face ON

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Babs...I like reading your posts! Even if you are a closet bohemian!

I love my self-indulgence....Rosebud. I put a bow in her hair and a necklace around her neck. She looks so cute. I'll send another picture when my daughter comes with her camera/phone.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Dressing Up & Putting your Face ON

I tell people....I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape!I'm 5'2-1/2"...used to be nearly 5'4". The prednisone shortened me, and then rounded me....LOL!I don't wear many "baubles" or "pretties" as I call them, but I collect them. I have tons of costume jewelry, and PINK is my favorite color. My clothes tend to be in pinks or blues. I'm not sure why I don't wear the jewelry. I love to look at it and spend an inordinate amount of time researching costume jewelry. And I sell it on Ebay. I don't make a fortune but it keeps me off the streets and piques my interest.My room is hung with lots of colored necklaces. My "shinies". h thinks I was a crow in a past life as they're attracted to shiny objects. Love my glitter!When I was little I coveted dresses with sequins. Lots of sparkly, shiny sequins....My Mom bought a few for me to play dress up in and I felt like a princess. Huge confession here. When I was a young teen, I wanted to move to New York, live in Greenwich Village, drink red wine and smoke pot. I thought that was soooo bohemian. I even planned to wear funky clothes and be a torch singer. Go ahead, laugh. I do whenever I think about it now. I WAS a child of the 70's.....LOL!!!! It was just how I envisioned myself. I didn't think much past the style. As in, how would I make a REAL living? Ah, isn't childhood great????It's so important for us to do those little things that make us feel better about ourselves and our lives. While I don't wear make-up or much jewelry, I do small things for myself that let me enjoy my day. OH, and I have one vanity, my hair. I like my hair to be clean and shiny. So I spend a little bit on keeping it healthy.There! WAY more than you wanted to know about me, and you didn't even have to twist my arm or inject me with truth serum! Imagine the post if I WAS injected with truth serum! Y'all would be wondering if it was E V E R going to end!!!!Hugs from the Crow in TexasBabs> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Zena, I wear a great brand of make-up when and if I have the> > > > > > > energy to put it on.> > > > > > > > I found the best foundation from Bare Escentuals.. it's> > > totally> > > > > > > natural, no fake anything.> > > > > > > > It's a mineral powder make-up put on very easily with a> > > brush.> > > > > > > > It really covers all the areas I need covering.> > > > > > > > I don't know whether it's available in the UK.> > > > > > > > It is on our QVC ocassionally ..and on the website too.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --> > > > > > > > Z.fibriotic NSIP/05/ "mild" PH 10/07 PA> > > > > > > > Reynaud's too!!!> > > > > > > > Potter, reader,carousel lover, and MomMom to Darah> > > > > > > > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion." Bob Marley> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------ -- Original message ------------ --> > > > > > > > From: "Zena" <zeasman@>> > > > > > > > I'm not one for wearing make up often, and since I've had to> > > > > > wear> > > > > > > the cannula full time I haven't worn foundation at all. I> > > don't> > > > > > want> > > > > > > to end up with a shiney line across my face. With the> > > butterfly> > > > > > > rash, the line would be quite noticable. So I've been letting> > > my> > > > > > > natural beauty shine through. And now I'm bored with shining!> > > > > > > > So do you have any problems with foundation, any tips on> > > what> > > > > > stays> > > > > > > well and what doesn't?> > > > > > > > Thank you> > > > > > > > Love Ze xx> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- > > --------- -> > > ----\> > > > -> > > > > >> > > > > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date:> > > > 1/6/2008 11:57 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> > ----------------------------------------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try > > it now. > > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20> > >> > > >> >---------------------------------------------------------------> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> > > >>