RemedySpot.com

Re: Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh our poor exhausted Queen....Joyce, you must rest back on your pillows now..that's a lot of thinking to deal with & presents you with more decisions to make. All of which require energy!

It IS wonderful that he got EXCITED that means he's interested, thorough & keen BUT YOU come first & only you know what you've got left in the tank for fighting your illness!

I really think that these docs, as wonderful as they are, need a trusted trained offsider to then come in & consult with the patient AFTER the new options have sunk in....the patient & spouse then get to freely verbalise ALL their hopes, fears & concerns. It would need to be a professional who understood the medical side of the proposlas as well as be trained to help people deal with their own decision making processes.

It really is overwhelming to be left to take these decisions in isolation After you've left the appointment & just have to go home & hunker down to consider it all ALONE!

It seems to me that THIS is the missing link for people with life-threatening illnesses!

You are constanly in my thoughts Huggy Joyce,

lots of love,

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???

Reynauds'

May 2007

> >> > Joyce,> >> > Thinking about you.....How did it go today?> >> > Love,> > Leanne> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!> Search.> >>

Dearest Joyce,

You are just such an INSPIRATION to us all.....we're behind you ALL the WAY....I'm thrilled to hear you pull up that sort of SPIRIT....

Not only must you be exhausted but you STILL find capacity to respond to us all. You leave me in total AWE!

Tell Lucien he'd better hang on tight you're about to take him for the Ride of his Life!

Atta Girl!

In Admiration,

in Oz

> > > >> > > > Joyce,> > > >> > > > Thinking about you.....How did it go today?> > > >> > > > Love,> > > > Leanne> > > >> > > >> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!> > > Search.> > > >> > >> >>

And Joyce this is what makes me love you so much. You are exactly like those Weebles, they wobble but they DON'T FALL DOWN. You are such an inspiration to all of us to carry on the fight to LIVE till God says it's time to go home.

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Re: Joyce

Even though I am in end stage, high flow 02 and get to stay home most of the time....there is still the spirit in me to live. I think I must be a nut to consider putting myself through more misery. There is no chance of making anything go away. The best I can hope for is to stay status quo......maybe a chance at some quality of life...they tell me.

I think that I am just too curious. I want to stick around and see what happens next. I have been through a lot and not looking forward to more. But, when a doc looks you in the eye and asks, "do you want to live?".....I just can't lay down. I am like a punch toy that my little grandson got for Christmas. Knock me down, I pop back. His particular toy did not pop back up so fast....defect. A little more like me than I thought.

Thanks for thinking of me. I will give it my best shot. I will go down fighting.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > >> > > Joyce,> > >> > > Thinking about you.....How did

it go today?> > >> > > Love,> > > Leanne> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!> > Search.> > >> >>

Inspiration, Role Model. So much. You're a dear friend to everyone but

you have no idea what good you bring even to those not near your stage

yet. It's by knowing those like you and Gwynne, who are more advance,

by knowing some of our younger members too, who face it so boldly, by

knowing everyone here, that I gain the strength to deal with it and

know its possible to do so. I know there are no magic cures, so I just

learn every day. I and hundreds others learn more from you than we can

ever repay in any manner.

> > > > >

> > > > > Joyce,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thinking about you.....How did it go today?

> > > > >

> > > > > Love,

> > > > > Leanne

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Yahoo!

> > > > Search.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Jane if you go to google and just put the name of the drug it will give you several sites to look at. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Joyce,When you are looking up prescription drugs, are you looking them up on the internet or do you have a book at home to look them up in?  I have two out-of-date drug books here at home.  If there is something on the internet, I think it would be more up to date.  Thanks!Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl