RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mama-Sher, I have dry eye and I am not to sure thats not part of my problem. I'm not real sure what the lasik would have done.. I am going to another Dr.in a few weeks when it warms up outside..  I just can't stand being cold. I don't understand everything I understand about this eyeball and what he did.  just told me he thinks he was a Veterinarian. LOL  He is getting a SMACK.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Bruce/Peggy... well, I thought I was shutting down. Peggy... what reason would you have had the Lasik if you had discussed it?  How are you unhappy with what you have?  Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! 2 weeks ago....> > >> > >> > > Hi!> > >> > > Need some suggestions....I think about 2 to 3 weeks ago it> > happenned. I fell on the cement there was not any snow at the> time> > only a small piece of ice. I hit the side of my hip and the pain> is> > still there despite taking Extra Strength Tylenol, Tylenol #2 and> > Percocet.> > >> > > It does not hurt when I walk, which is a good thing! There's no> > visible bruising or anything to suggest I hit it. The only time> it> > hurts and I mean it seriously hurts is when I touch it, try to> sit or> > get up from couch or chair...at night if I sleep on my side and I> let> > my leg straight....and if leave it straight or stay on the same> side> > for a prolonged time...I cannot move it.> > >> > > I know nothing is broken because I can walk and do things! I'm> > wondering though why the pain is still persisting? I know, I> should> > have checked it out as soon as it happened, but I didn't,> thinking> > the pain would go away!> > >> > > Irene> > > Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment - with a Canadian perspective.> > >> >>

Peggy...I understand, we ladybugs don't like cold weather. I appreciate your input and will remember to ask questions from what you've said.

Hope you are doing ok today.

Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

2 weeks ago....> > >> > >> > > Hi!> > >> > > Need some suggestions....I think about 2 to 3 weeks ago it> > happenned. I fell on the cement there was not any snow at the> time> > only a small piece of ice. I hit the side of my hip and the pain> is> > still there despite taking Extra Strength Tylenol, Tylenol #2 and> > Percocet.> > >> > > It does not hurt when I walk, which is a good thing! There's no> > visible bruising or anything to suggest I hit it. The only time> it> > hurts and I mean it seriously hurts is when I touch it, try to> sit or> > get up from couch or chair...at night if I sleep on my side and I> let> > my leg straight....and if leave it straight or stay on the same> side> > for a prolonged time...I cannot move it.> > >> > > I know nothing is broken because I can walk and do things! I'm> > wondering though why the pain is still persisting? I know, I> should> > have checked it out as soon as it happened, but I didn't,> thinking> > the pain would go away!> > >> > > Irene> > > Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment - with a Canadian perspective.> > >> >>

Peggy...Bruce must be on his trip. You're right, sure is quiet! lol

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Joyce

Joyce my sweet friend, I am so sorry you have had such a rough day but I am praying this will help find

help for you. I think the H. bed is not such a bad thing. They are bringing an electric aren't they??

When I had my hip replacement ( gosh that is 20 years ago now) I had one for a month that had to crank up and down. Royal Pain.

I do hope you rest really good tonight.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Leanne,

I was so very impressed.....and you know I don't impress easily where docs are concerned. I was in his office for 3 hours and was so tired when I left. He is beyond thorough. He wants to try some new stuff, mostly scary stuff. He is going to get together with my Rheumatologist and discuss treatment. Last ditch type of stuff.

He thinks that I might qualify for transplant at another center. Since he came from Duke, he of course is singing the praises. We can not relocate. Indy would be the closest, but probably wouldn't do it. He was not acting positive about that. So we will see. He said he would take my file home with him tonight and do some reading. He is scheduling tests etc. I am so tired but here I go. He talked to me about transtrachea, but my hubby is totally not for that. We'll see.

A very long day, some new options. Cannot undo damage, but maybe have a little better quality of life.

I felt real positive about it all, but I am plastered!

Get my hospital bed on Thursday. That is going to be traumatic.

God's blessings on Wednesday. Love you.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Joyce,> > Thinking about you.....How did it go today?> > Love,> Leanne> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Yes, on my trip and all is good. Back to doctor for repeat chest x-ray

Friday, but had to check in on everyone. I miss you all.

> >

> > Joyce,

> >

> > Thinking about you.....How did it go today?

> >

> > Love,

> > Leanne

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

> >

>

I KNOW you have an appointment to get the heart thing checked out..... NOW...You better take care of you. Don't make me come out there. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy...  I'm glad you are  now past 3 years!Hope this day is a good one for you.I've been sooooo tired lately. Get out of bed, get a cup of tea and basically sit down in front of the computer to check in. I'll sit here sometimes for a couple of hours! Putz around, come back, putz, back & forth. No wonder I'm tired I guess, I don't move much.I've developed an irregular heart beat along the way and something is going on there.I wonder, is it the chicken or the egg? Heart=tired or tired= heart?I can't complain. Others here deal with sooooo much more. Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: CyndiTell Dad Congrats. I have crossed the three year mark.. YEAHHHH.  Go Dad Go.Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."Joyce,Thanks so much for being such a caring person.  You truly are a blessing to all.  I wish my dad would join this group...but he does love hearing all your stories.  I told him about your new "H" bed fit for a queen and he thought that was great.  You guys in a round about way have given him a new way to think about life.My dad just hit the 2 year mark in Dec.  When he hit it he became a different man....he started living live in a much happier and grateful way.  I know that sounds weird, but when I asked him why the difference he said, "Because I beat the battle and now I am living and enjoying all the extra time God gives me."  That is strange but when he was first dx they only gave him 2 years and he feels he beat that.  Anyways I know I don't post much but I enjoy reading everyone's posts and pray for you too!Making everyday a memorable one!Cyndi (DAD PF 12.05)Joyce <janne5303> wrote:Cyndi,How is your Daddy doing?  Tell him that we pray for him.Hugs, Joyce D.