RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Welcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Life does change with this illness. This was going to be our year. Retirement coming up. Freedom. Travel. Running around with our friends. Home repairs. Getting reacquainted. As it is, this may be the year I die.

How is that for change? My story is minimal when compared to the young Mom's and Dad's who only want to live to raise thier own kids. Or, those waiting to hold that first grandbaby.

I hate this disease. I like the term that Gwynne used..."the dirty thief". I am not bitter and I never say "Why me"? But, I feel free to hate this horrid disease freely. This is my enemy. He will not take me without a fight.

You are a great addition to our crew. Glad to have you here.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>> I am also new to the posts. I've been on a week or so and am not > regular about checking in.> These people are amazingly honest and forthright about sharing their > stories. This is a hard pill to swallow no matter which "flavor" of > fibrosis with which we happen to be afflicted, and there are many. > > Take delight in the good days and lean on your support system on the > bad days. I joined in because I could not find information on > questions I needed answers for. Like for instance, why do my calves > hurt? Is that a normal part of my disease or just something else > failing in my body? Those kinds of things. I made the statement to > my doctor that I was just trying to figure out what normal is now. He > said ", there is nothing normal about this." So here we are.> > Life just changed.> > S, Lubbock, Texas> NSIP w/PF> Celiac Disease>