RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: 2 weeks ago....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher, A lot of people don't need glasses after. They correct to 20/20 Mine is 20/30 in the left. As I was going into the holding area I was ask if I wanted the lasik done. It would only be 150.00 more. I was shocked. said no so I am 20/30. Don't really know if that had anything to do with it or not but I am ticked. I would probably have done it had we discussed before hand. Reading glasses are the norm too. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Bruce... are you saying after surgery I may not need glasses because the 'lens' in my eye has been replaced? Ye Gads, I am so far behind the times.Peggy: do you still wear glasses? Did you have done what Bruce refers to here?Thanks. Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! 2 weeks ago....> > > > > > Hi!> > > > Need some suggestions....I think about 2 to 3 weeks ago it > happenned. I fell on the cement there was not any snow at the time > only a small piece of ice. I hit the side of my hip and the pain is > still there despite taking Extra Strength Tylenol, Tylenol #2 and > Percocet.> > > > It does not hurt when I walk, which is a good thing! There's no > visible bruising or anything to suggest I hit it. The only time it > hurts and I mean it seriously hurts is when I touch it, try to sit or > get up from couch or chair...at night if I sleep on my side and I let > my leg straight....and if leave it straight or stay on the same side > for a prolonged time...I cannot move it.> > > > I know nothing is broken because I can walk and do things! I'm > wondering though why the pain is still persisting? I know, I should > have checked it out as soon as it happened, but I didn't, thinking > the pain would go away!> > > > Irene> > Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada> > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &  > entertainment - with a Canadian perspective.> >>