RemedySpot.com

Re: A Message From Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jane,

I am going to ask my doc for a prescription for Dilex G. I looked it up. I am so tired of buying Musinex when I can get a prescription for $15 or sometimes $4. I take 2 twice a day and it gets expensive. I tried using store brands but there are no long acting.

Thanks for the info. And, I am glad that you are doing well. Z-packs never worked for me either. Glad yours did this time.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> > Hi Group!> > I went to the local pulmo doctor yesterday. He said that I was better> from the URI that I had on December 26th. Honestly, it was the first> time in my life that I got well from having had a Z-Pack. He wants to> change around some of my meds. I am taking Dilex G 400 mg (Dyphylline> and Guaifenesin) instead of Mucinex. Also, he wants me to take> Allegra-D, but I don't have that one yet. I think I will take it but I> don't know yet if it comes in generic. Today I went to get my teeth> cleaned and now I am good for six months. My dentist is going to Africa> on Saturday to climb a mountain. I know I have helped pay his way. The> only other doctor appointment I have this month is next week when I go> to the Rehab doctor. He always asks me if I have had any falls and I> will have to tell him about the fall I had when I went to see the> Nutcracker. Very embarrassing! The only time that I have had a fall.> > is doing well. Today Eddie & I got a thank-you note from . > So sweet! She was sending the check home for moving reinbursements so I> could put it in her account, but we paid for the move. I truly> appreciate everyone's support, prayers, etc. during this tumultous event> of finding a job and moving away. As soon as Eddie has some time> off, we are going to fix up 's bedroom, since she took her> furniture with her.> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>