RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mama-Sher/lupus issues>>Barbara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Babs. Those are sweet things to say.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Mama-Sher/lupus issues>>Barbara

Than you Mama-Sher! I feel very blessed, and more so now that I havefriends like YOU!Since I love to garden, your saying of "blooming where you areplanted" is very meaningful to me. It says a lot actually, when youreally stop to think about the meaning of it.The family pic shows only a portion of my siblings and family. I have2 sisters and a brother in California, another brother in Arizona,another brother in Texas, and another sister in Missouri. They allhave children, and grandchildren, so all-together we're quite a largefamily.My brother who died had 3 daughters, and one of them is now a Mom. Sowe just keep expanding and enlarging at an alarming rate! :)I can't keep up with all of them anymore! And, thank God, none of themhave PF.I could tell right away that you are a large part of this board, andhow admired you are, and I can see why. You are so kind, and cheerful,and filled with warmth. That you share it with so many is a blessingto all of us!Hugs, and hugs!Babs in Texas> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Zena,> > > > > > > > I know you won't see this for a bit because of the time> > > > > > difference but> > > > > > > I was wondering if you could share with me what kinds of > > > > symptoms> > > > > > you> > > > > > > have/had from the dermatomyositis? How was itdiagnosed? My > > > > doctor> > > > > > is> > > > > > > planning a biopsy of the rash and blistering on my hands > > > but I'm> > > > > > having> > > > > > > alot more fatigue recently and some muscle and jointpain. > > > I was> > > > > > > wondering if you had those kinds of symptoms?> > > > > > > > Anything you'd care to share I would greatlyappreciate. > > > I > > > > feel> > > > > > like> > > > > > > my body is revolting against me. LOL> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>