RemedySpot.com

PSychiatrist - Child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a name of a good Pyschiatrist in the Broward County area that can treat my son who is severely Autistic. If anyone is happy with there please let me know?

Bonnie

Have you tried one of the DAN Dr's, such as Dr. Berger in Tampa or Dr. Bradstreet in Melbourne?

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

Where is she located and does she take insurance? Do you have a number Re: PSychiatrist - Child

I'm using Dr. Brown at Mental Health and she is great.

Jayne

Mikismom

-------------- Original message from Bonnie Kabat : --------------

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a name of a good Pyschiatrist in the Broward County area that can treat my son who is severely Autistic. If anyone is happy with there please let me know?

Bonnie

My son see's doctor Cabrera too and he truly is wonderful. We had been jumping from doctor to doctor until now. We don't see him at his private practice in Weston. We see him through Community Mental Health in Plantation. He also donates time at the Chrysalis Center. They take medicaid and CMS.

Hope this helps.

If you don't mind driving to Weston, my son's psychiatrist is Dr. Cabrera. He is just so wonderful! He really knows what he is doing. He's fluent in English and Spanish. Marta is his secretary. . However, he accepts no insurance. I believe first consult $300 and 125 -150 ea after.

He has been right about my son everytime!

Please note that effective August 31, 2006, my email address is:

ymvaldivieso@...Best Regards,Yesmin PSychiatrist - Child

Hi everyone,

Bonnie

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

-- Lissette Regalado, CNS24/7 TeamColdwell Banker Res R.E.1760 Bell Tower LaneWeston, FL 33326Cell:

Office: Fax: E-mail: lissette.regalado@...WEB: www.investinfloridahomes.com