RemedySpot.com

RE: Flushed down the toilet(Need Advocate!)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Family Network of Broward

To: sList From: jadziab@...Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:31:02 +0000Subject: Re: Flushed down the toilet(Need Advocate!)

We are in Broward and I will call the school tomorrow to meet with the principal. Hopefully I won't have to get into a fight, if so I do have the very knowledgeable Stacey Hoagland's number. I also have the number of the lawyer I worked with last year. So thanks for asking. I also got the cell phone of someone on the School Board.

Thanks to all of you,

Jayne

Mikismom

-------------- Original message from JLACP@...: --------------

In a message dated 9/27/2008 4:21:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vsequenziaaol writes:

I would also bring an advocate with you for support and to witness the proceedings.

Ven, Theresa, Eileen..............anyone........

Can any of you put Jayne in touch with an Advocate? Names//phone numbers?

I don't know of anyone to suggest.

I believe that Theresa is correct and that the school district will have to replace this necessary medical device for this child. However, it will not be easy .......and we parents are always at a disadvantage because we are so stressed all the time. Jayne needs extra support right now. Besides an Advocate, are there any reliable// trained emergency respite people who can be called upon? Who? Where?

Jayne, what county do you live in?

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live. See Now