RemedySpot.com

Re: DENIED! Universal Studios Autism Awareness Day Tickets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I contacted them on the same day the email was posted - got the same answer. I don't think it's her fault, they make these arrangements with Universal and secure only a certain number of tickets. My son (and family) were bummed too but such is life. I asked her to put me on the mailing list for next year. Get mad at Universal but I think at those prices, the entire Autism community in all of Florida might come!

Robin

..... I tried to obtain tickets three weeks ago and was told the same thing!!!

From: christinajoy2 <2monsterzcomcast (DOT) net>Subject: DENIED! Universal Studios Autism Awareness Day TicketsTo: sList Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 8:36 PM

I am livid! I just read the post for the Universal Studios AutismAwareness Day Tickets posted on September 16. Tonight I contacted Murry, Orlando Walk Manager, Autism Speaks, to ask where to sendmy check for the tickets. She told me that tickets were 'SOLD OUT"since May, and that the information was released without herpermission, and she cannot sell me tickets, as they are not available.IS ANYONE ELSE in the same situation? Why can't Universal and AutismSpeaks get their act together to arrange all the tickets necessary?How am I going to explain to my son that once again, BS takes priorityover the children? New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

..... I tried to obtain tickets three weeks ago and was told the same thing!!!

Subject: DENIED! Universal Studios Autism Awareness Day TicketsTo: sList Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 8:36 PM

I am livid! I just read the post for the Universal Studios AutismAwareness Day Tickets posted on September 16. Tonight I contacted Murry, Orlando Walk Manager, Autism Speaks, to ask where to sendmy check for the tickets. She told me that tickets were 'SOLD OUT"since May, and that the information was released without herpermission, and she cannot sell me tickets, as they are not available.IS ANYONE ELSE in the same situation? Why can't Universal and AutismSpeaks get their act together to arrange all the tickets necessary?How am I going to explain to my son that once again, BS takes priorityover the children?

I received the same thing when I called a week after it was posted. We even called our local Autism Speaks in Deerfield Beach and they said there was nothing they could do and that it had been sold out for months. Last year we went with Autism Speaks and bought the tickets only about 1 month before the event. I felt they should have notified us as we had been last year and they had a record of our e-mails.

I am also thinking of joining the ASGO as I have heard they are a great support group and you have a better chance of getting into these types of events.

Dawn

www.shoppingcartblankie.com

Subject: DENIED! Universal Studios Autism Awareness Day TicketsTo: sList Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 8:36 PM

I am livid! I just read the post for the Universal Studios AutismAwareness Day Tickets posted on September 16. Tonight I contacted Murry, Orlando Walk Manager, Autism Speaks, to ask where to sendmy check for the tickets. She told me that tickets were 'SOLD OUT"since May, and that the information was released without herpermission, and she cannot sell me tickets, as they are not available.IS ANYONE ELSE in the same situation? Why can't Universal and AutismSpeaks get their act together to arrange all the tickets necessary?How am I going to explain to my son that once again, BS takes priorityover the children?

Autism Society of Greater Orlando. FYI, they are sold out of tickets as well. New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!