RemedySpot.com

Re: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psychologist!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am not sure if she takes CMS Insurance, but Preston is an amazing behaviorist. Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeedDate: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:01:51 -0500To: <deniseslist >Subject: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psychologist!!!!! Does anyone know of a good behavior therapist/psychologist in Broward that takes CMS insurance they could recommend? My son is 11 yrs. old and has Asperger's.

There is also Terri Jennings that is a psychologist and does stuff with horses that is great!!!

call her and ask her is what insurance stuff she takes..

Thank you, Ellen Blackburn

www.thepuzzleplace.com

Subject: Re: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psychologist!!!!!To: sList Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 10:37 AM

I am not sure if she takes CMS Insurance, but Preston is an amazing behaviorist. Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

From: "Lissette Regalado" <lregaladsgmail (DOT) com>Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:01:51 -0500To: <deniseslist@ yahoogroups. com>Subject: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psycholog ist!!!!!

Does anyone know of a good behavior therapist/psycholog ist in Broward that takes CMS insurance they could recommend? My son is 11 yrs. old and has Asperger's.

Hi lissette,

I used a wonderful behavior therapist by the name of on...her number is

Please call her.

Good Luck,

To: deniseslist Sent: Friday, November 7, 2008 9:01:51 PMSubject: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psychologist!!!!!

Does anyone know of a good behavior therapist/psycholog ist in Broward that takes CMS insurance they could recommend? My son is 11 yrs. old and has Asperger's.

I have worked with on. She is very good!Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeedDate: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 18:57:45 -0800 (PST)To: <sList >Subject: Re: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psychologist!!!!! Hi lissette, I used a wonderful behavior therapist by the name of on...her number is Please call her. Good Luck, From: Lissette Regalado <lregaladsgmail>To: deniseslist Sent: Friday, November 7, 2008 9:01:51 PMSubject: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psychologist!!!!!Does anyone know of a good behavior therapist/psycholog ist in Broward that takes CMS insurance they could recommend? My son is 11 yrs. old and has Asperger's.

yes kelly is great for behavior she is the best......

Thank you, Ellen Blackburn

www.thepuzzleplace.com

Subject: Re: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psychologist!!!!!To: sList Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 9:57 PM

Hi lissette,

I used a wonderful behavior therapist by the name of on...her number is

Please call her.

Good Luck,

From: Lissette Regalado <lregaladsgmail (DOT) com>To: deniseslist@ yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, November 7, 2008 9:01:51 PMSubject: Need a Behavior Therapist/Psycholog ist!!!!!