RemedySpot.com

Busch Gardens Tampa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi. We have been to Disney and let them know that our 9 year old daughter is autistic and we were given a pass to avoid waiting in lines which is impossible with her. Has anyone here been to Busch Gardens in Tampa? Do they do the same thing and if so where do we go to let them know. Thanks in advance for you answers.

Debbie

You will get the pass at guest services before entering the park. It does not work the same way though. When you go to the entrance of a line, they give you a ticket to come back in however long the line is. So if the wait is 30 mins, they will give you a ticket to come back and go on the ride in 30 mins. We have had annual passes for years and since they have changed to this, we have not gone back. My son does not understand going to the line and then leaving and coming back to go on the ride. When these passes are up, we are switching to Universal as they do not do the queue system.

Hi. We have been to Disney and let them know that our 9 year old daughter is autistic and we were given a pass to avoid waiting in lines which is impossible with her. Has anyone here been to Busch Gardens in Tampa? Do they do the same thing and if so where do we go to let them know. Thanks in advance for you answers.

Debbie

Well my advice is to e-mail bush gardens customer service and let them know your situation and they will respond to you weather or not they have accomidation. I also had a situation just like yours in regards to universal studio's they were qick to respond and gave me instuction for advise guest services upon my arrvail of my situation. Hope your trip goes well.

Subject: Busch Gardens TampaTo: sList Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 6:16 PM

Debbie

We were in Busch Gardens and had the same issue of getting a ticket to

come back in 30 min...this is ridiculous as the rides are far one from

the other..I was reimbursed for the tickets and was then informed by

Customer Service that there is a special pass that is like a fast

pass, but you have to be specific and you can get it. We will be

going next week, complementary of the park and we shall see what

happens...

>

> Hi. We have been to Disney and let them know that our 9 year

old daughter is autistic and we were given a pass to avoid waiting in

lines which is impossible with her. Has anyone here been to Busch

Gardens in Tampa? Do they do the same thing and if so where do we go

to let them know. Thanks in advance for you answers.

>  

> Debbie

>

Please let us know how it goes. We would love to go back to Busch Gardens we just can not do the waits.

We were in Busch Gardens and had the same issue of getting a ticket to

come back in 30 min...this is ridiculous as the rides are far one from

the other..I was reimbursed for the tickets and was then informed by

Customer Service that there is a special pass that is like a fast

pass, but you have to be specific and you can get it. We will be

going next week, complementary of the park and we shall see what

happens...