RemedySpot.com

Re: Academic tutor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a special education teacher who provides private tutoring to special needs children prek-3rd grade. My hands on creative activities make learning fun. I am also a parent of a teen with Asperger's so I understand the professional as well as personal tribulations.

Please let me know if I can help you. I am located in Weston.

Adriene Fern M.S.E., B.F.A

aferno@...

To: sList Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 11:27:41 PMSubject: Re: Academic tutor

This was a post on s List a few weeks ago:

Hello,I offer private tutoring and am based out of Broward County. I have been working with children with autism for 7 years now. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you for your time,Lindsey Arcularius

lindseyarcularius@ yahoo.com

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

In a message dated 11/6/2008 10:20:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ibinhakyahoo (DOT) com writes:

I am looking for a tutor to help my son who is in 1st grade with certain subjects (science, social studies). I have looked on craigslist but did not find anything. I really don't even know where to begin to look. Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated!Ilise

AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.

Marci is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! She was my child's teacher ar Baudhuin, you can't go wrong with her! :)From: ibinhak <ibinhakyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Academic tutorTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 8:30 PM

I am looking for a tutor to help my son who is in 1st grade with

certain subjects (science, social studies). I have looked on craigslist

but did not find anything. I really don't even know where to begin to

look. Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated!

Ilise

• 1 month later...

Ilise,

My name is Lindsey Arcularius. I, among other things, tutor children. Please contact me if you are interested. e-mail larcularius@... or cell .

Thanks,

Lindsey

Subject: Academic tutorTo: sList Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 1:30 AM

I am looking for a tutor to help my son who is in 1st grade with certain subjects (science, social studies). I have looked on craigslist but did not find anything. I really don't even know where to begin to look. Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated!Ilise