RemedySpot.com

Re: Help with Gluten & Casein Free

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I belive that I have seen a sign at Whole food that they take food stamps now.

Dawn

www.shoppingcartblankie.com

Subject: Help with Gluten & Casein FreeTo: sList Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 4:07 PM

Does any one know where I can use my food stamps to purchase gluten & casein free food besides publix & winn dixie. Also does this special diet include no soy?

Thanks so much,

Hi~

I don't about the food stamps, but as long as there is no intolerance or allergy to soy, then soy should be fine. My daughter is GFCF and eats no soy because we did a food sensitivity test that said she has a high sensitivity to soy. Hope this helps!

Tara

Subject: Help with Gluten & Casein FreeTo: sList Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 4:07 PM

Does any one know where I can use my food stamps to purchase gluten & casein free food besides publix & winn dixie. Also does this special diet include no soy?

Thanks so much,

try whole foods, they take food stamps.

From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of T RamseySent: Monday, December 01, 2008 5:32 PMTo: sList Subject: Re: Help with Gluten & Casein Free

Hi~

I don't about the food stamps, but as long as there is no intolerance or allergy to soy, then soy should be fine. My daughter is GFCF and eats no soy because we did a food sensitivity test that said she has a high sensitivity to soy. Hope this helps!

Tara

From: Bekkers <nicole.bekkers>Subject: Help with Gluten & Casein FreeTo: sList Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 4:07 PM

Thanks so much,

______________________________________________________________________This email has been scanned by the Broward Health Email Security System.______________________________________________________________________

- ----------------------------------------------

Broward Health

Thank you I will!

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 9:39:18 AMSubject: RE: Help with Gluten & Casein Free

try whole foods, they take food stamps.

From: sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of T RamseySent: Monday, December 01, 2008 5:32 PMTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: Help with Gluten & Casein Free

Hi~

Tara

From: Bekkers <nicole.bekkers@ yahoo.com>Subject: Help with Gluten & Casein FreeTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 4:07 PM

Thanks so much,

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____This email has been scanned by the Broward Health Email Security System.____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____- ------------ --------- --------- --------- -------Broward Health

Hi : Didn't know if you knew that Publix has a store that

carries alot of GF/CF items. It's called Greenwise, and it's in Boca

and WPB. I do find the Whole Foods is the best place for the best

selection, but regarding the food stamps, Greenwise is still Publix.

Good Luck!

>

>

>

> Subject: Help with Gluten & Casein Free

> To: sList

> Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 4:07 PM

>

>

> Does any one know where I can use my food stamps to purchase

> gluten & casein free food besides publix & winn dixie. Also does

this