RemedySpot.com

participate in research study for member's daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is Badillo.

I would be grateful to any family who would be interested in helping my daughter Marina who is in her 4th year University and is taking Psychology. She is focusing on autism and is currently doing a thesis to complete her undergrad program. She is looking to interview children with autism and their families over the Christmas holidays while she is home from school for her study on "The Self-Views of Children with Autism."

If anyone feels their child meets the criteria for the study and is interested in participating please contact her

at 561 866-7545. Thank you for offering.

The Self-Views of Children with Autism

Dr. Kali Trzesniewski

Marina Badillo

Department of Psychology

The University of Western Ontario

Dear Parents,

Hello, my name is Marina Badillo and I am Marco Badillo’s older sister. Currently, I am in my 4th year at the University of Western Ontario receiving an Honors Specialization Degree in Psychology. Developmental Psychologist Dr. Kali Trazenskewski is my supervisor for my undergraduate thesis. The subject matter for my thesis that I am currently investigating is whether children with autism and typically developing children differ in how they see themselves, and also learning about the parent-child relationships in children with autism. In the future I am planning to attend a graduate studies program in Marriage and Family Counseling, so that I may work with families who are affected by autism.

I am currently looking to recruit children with autism and their parents to participate in a research study. In order for children to participate in this study they must be between the ages of 8 and 15 and have good receptive language skills and be able to verbally respond to simple questions.

There are two parts to this study:

First, parents who participate in this study will be asked to fill out three brief questionnaires that will tell us about their child’s abilities, sociability, behaviors, and personality traits.

Second, involves your child answering two questionnaires. Your child will be asked to answer some questions about him or herself. Then your child will answer questions about their relationships with their parents. This study will approximately take 30 mins.

I am available to come to your home during the winter holidays between December 22nd and January 1st. Any interested families will be most appreciated. If you are interested or would like further information, please call me at or email at Autismstudyuwo@.... This study has been approved by The University of Western Ontario ethics.

Thank You,

Marina Badillo

AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.

, did you mean to send this to the listserv deniseslist ? It came to my personal email. BADILLO9@... wrote: This is Badillo. I would be grateful to any family who would be interested in helping my daughter Marina who is in her 4th year University and is taking Psychology. She is focusing on autism and is currently doing a thesis to complete her undergrad program. She is looking to interview children with autism and their families over the Christmas holidays while she is home from school for her study on "The Self-Views of Children with Autism." If anyone feels their child meets the criteria for the study and is

interested in participating please contact her at 561 866-7545. Thank you for offering. The Self-Views of Children with Autism Dr. Kali Trzesniewski Marina Badillo Department of Psychology &nb

sp; The University of Western Ontario Dear Parents, Hello, my name is Marina Badillo and I am Marco Badillo’s older sister. Currently, I am in my 4th year at the University of Western Ontario receiving an Honors Specialization Degree in Psychology. Developmental Psychologist Dr. Kali Trazenskewski is my supervisor for my undergraduate thesis. The subject matter for my thesis that I am currently investigating is whether children with autism and typically developing children differ in how they see themselves, and also learning about the parent-child relationships in children with autism. In the future I am planning to attend a graduate studies program in Marriage and Family Counseling, so that I may work with families who are affected by autism.

I am currently looking to recruit children with autism and their parents to participate in a research study. In order for children to participate in this study they must be between the ages of 8 and 15 and have good receptive language skills and be able to verbally respond to simple questions. There are two parts to this study: First, parents who participate in this study will be asked to fill out three brief questionnaires that will tell us about their child’s abilities, sociability, behaviors, and personality traits. Second, involves your child answering two questionnaires. Your child will be asked to answer some questions about him or herself. Then your child will answer questions about their relationships with their parents. This study will approximately take 30 mins. I am available to come to your home during the winter holidays between December 22nd and January 1st. Any interested families will be most appreciated. If you

are interested or would like further information, please call me at or email at Autismstudyuwo@.... This study has been approved by The University of Western Ontario ethics. Thank You, Marina Badillo AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.