RemedySpot.com

FW: How to Get Things Done the ADD Way

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: letters@...To: GRNCARD@...Subject: How to Get Things Done the ADD WayDate: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:29:46 -0500

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Subscribe | New to ADHD | Treatment | Parenting | School | Adult ADHD | Forums | Blogs | Directory

Getting Things Done with ADHD#1 Create a Daily Action Plan Use this "system with a rhythm" to capture everything on your plate, from huge projects to small tasks.

#2 Streamline the Home Kids can learn to get things done, too, if you provide instruction on cleaning up. These rules are especially helpful.

#3 Protect Your Time ADDers come up with great ideas, but can struggle to be productive. How about using a timer, or saying no when you need to?

Your ADD Friendly Strategies for Getting Things Done"Don't start a complicated project unless you love it enough to work on it, day in, day out."

"I never get it done, unless I have to. Deadlines are met, just barely. Presents are bought, last minute. Can you relate?"

"I give myself small daily rewards of watching a favorite show, but I always study at the same time."

Want more helpful tips from experts and readers of ADDitude? • NEW! Post your question to an ADD expert • Share your tip in our community forums

Coming Soon:ADDitude's Winter Issue! The Winter issue will begin arriving in mailboxes in mid-November. Not a subscriber? Subscribe now and receive a trial issue!

In the issue, you'll find:• a special report on alternative therapies • for ADD adults: finding a job, mending a relationship• ADD at school: better IEP meetings• and much more! Stay tuned for an issue sneak preview. Can't wait? Act now to get a risk-free issue, and you'll receive an instant gift: the Living with ADD Guide!

ADVERTISEMENTWatch The First ADD/ADHD Online TV ShowLearn About ADD and ADHD For Free On The Internet with Dr. Kenny Handelman, ADD/ADHD Expert. Watch Episode 1 Right Now at www.adhd.tv.

This email was sent to: GRNCARD@...

This email was sent by: ADDitude Magazine39 West 37th St. 15th floor New York, NY 10018 USA We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today

From: letters@...To: GRNCARD@...Subject: How to Get Things Done the ADD WayDate: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:29:46 -0500

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Subscribe | New to ADHD | Treatment | Parenting | School | Adult ADHD | Forums | Blogs | Directory

Getting Things Done with ADHD#1 Create a Daily Action Plan Use this "system with a rhythm" to capture everything on your plate, from huge projects to small tasks.

#2 Streamline the Home Kids can learn to get things done, too, if you provide instruction on cleaning up. These rules are especially helpful.

#3 Protect Your Time ADDers come up with great ideas, but can struggle to be productive. How about using a timer, or saying no when you need to?

Your ADD Friendly Strategies for Getting Things Done"Don't start a complicated project unless you love it enough to work on it, day in, day out."

"I never get it done, unless I have to. Deadlines are met, just barely. Presents are bought, last minute. Can you relate?"

"I give myself small daily rewards of watching a favorite show, but I always study at the same time."

Want more helpful tips from experts and readers of ADDitude? • NEW! Post your question to an ADD expert • Share your tip in our community forums

Coming Soon:ADDitude's Winter Issue! The Winter issue will begin arriving in mailboxes in mid-November. Not a subscriber? Subscribe now and receive a trial issue!

In the issue, you'll find:• a special report on alternative therapies • for ADD adults: finding a job, mending a relationship• ADD at school: better IEP meetings• and much more! Stay tuned for an issue sneak preview. Can't wait? Act now to get a risk-free issue, and you'll receive an instant gift: the Living with ADD Guide!

ADVERTISEMENTWatch The First ADD/ADHD Online TV ShowLearn About ADD and ADHD For Free On The Internet with Dr. Kenny Handelman, ADD/ADHD Expert. Watch Episode 1 Right Now at www.adhd.tv.

This email was sent to: GRNCARD@...

This email was sent by: ADDitude Magazine39 West 37th St. 15th floor New York, NY 10018 USA We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today