RemedySpot.com

Re: good morning!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

that is so awesome. i am also going back to the intro diet after 2 days of eating yogurt and farmer's cheese. seems like i'm going to live intro forever but that's OK because i feel so good on it. i too am going shopping with some friends today.... hope all is well for me. brining along some boiled eggs cause i know we'll be stopping somewhere for lunch and i won't be able to eat anything. have a great day!!!!!!!! Misty Kimble , LACD SCD - Jan 5 08jodah235 wrote: hey all..back on intro after my mishap.. first with the homemade nut milkincident (didn't dehydrate nuts after i soaked them over night andjust whizzed up in blender.. ohh boy.. after 2 batches of "ehh, thisreally isn't agreeing with me all to well, but it is awfully yummy ami sure this is the culprit" to reading a post here about soaking nutsand elaine being against it if not dehydrated properly due to moldsand such created in the almost sprouting process.after the nut milk incident and that took 10 days to totally snapoutta it.. just days later i became a little sugar crazy over doingthe honey (2 tablespoons is way too much for me) again causing thewhole yeast thing to scream so i tried oil of oregano and that put meout of commission and was just bad.so now back on intro.. 2 days couldn't eat. and the last 2 days justeating

burger patties and homemade apple sauce and i am feeling so somuch better it's a miracle.my brother in law is here from out of town and we were outside havingfun, shopping, walking all day long.. i had no pain whatsoever!! nobathroom breaks no vomiting!! i had so much energy and just totallyenjoyed myself. i am going to stay on the intro a few more days sinceit is wonderful feeling this good again.thank you all on the list for reading my rants and making me feel sosupported through all my ridiculous newbie mistakes, giving mepointers, teaching me things and just pushing me in the rightdirection! it means so much to me.thank you all!jodi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.