RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: One for the girls wearing cannulas. Do you wear make up?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Zena,

It's actually a powder, but if you rub it between your fingers it's got a creamy texture. Here's a link to the brand I use.

http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareMinerals-Site/default/Link-Page;pgid=EBBIS0oYgKo000Eo.jAUQ4EV0000wBFSanM7;sid=GSleR9JmzwAorZXnDkpORdJs_HslJzc0Ykk=?id=WHAT_ARE_BAREMINERALS

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

One for the girls wearing cannulas. Do you wear make up?> > I'm not one for wearing make up often, and since I've had to wear the cannula full time I haven't worn foundation at all. I don't want to end up with a shiney line across my face. With the butterfly rash, the line would be quite noticable. So I've been letting my natural beauty shine through. And now I'm bored with shining! > So do you have any problems with foundation, any tips on what stays well and what doesn't? > Thank you > Love Ze

xx>

, Are you in Lubbock? I am in Snyder. Who's your doc? Wally, NSIP 10/06 west Texaslsmith7892006 wrote: Hey NC - I have a sister that lives in Raleigh. I'm in West Texas.I don't even stress about washing it off at night. Love it, love it.I see you are also NSIP. How are are? SNSIP w/PF 12/2006>> ,> I can't believe it another Bare Escentuals girl!! Gotta love the stuff. I've used nothing else for years now, couldn't be happier with it. I was getting mine at Sephora which I will probably continue once I find one!!> > Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > > One for the girls wearing cannulas. Do you wear make up?> > > I'm not one for wearing make up often, and since I've had to wear the cannula full time I haven't worn foundation at all. I don't want to end up with a shiney line across my face. With the butterfly rash, the line would be quite noticable. So I've been letting my natural beauty shine through. And now I'm bored with

shining! > So do you have any problems with foundation, any tips on what stays well and what doesn't? > Thank you > Love Ze xx>