RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Jenn,

I read the emails here at work (Mission Hills Church in Littleton Colorado). There is never a dull moment around here so some days I can respond better than others. lol It would be so neat if we could all get together for this conference. I've never been to Chicago and would love to visit there. I would love to see an Oprah show. lol

I wonder what has happened to Ida and Z. Does anyone know? Just wondering.

-----Original Message-----From: Jenn Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 10:18 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Hello everyone

Hey ! just wanted to say welcome back! glad to see you are posting again! things must have slowed down for you! congrats on the continued maintenance!

JENN

Great to see you are still alive Sherrie! Im sure that with spring break, spring dance and then prom, im sure your business has been a busy one... keep us posted.. sure do miss your input! great job at your maintenance!!!! thanx too for the relationship input... this weeks discussion of it has given me alot to think about!

JENN

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

I tried the estrogen patches too, but they kept falling off!!! That's when the Dr. decided to try the premarin. I seem to be doing ok on the soy based estrogen...so far so good!

Lois

-- Re: Hello everyone

Thanks Jenn -

I really miss being part of the group. Yes, things have been very hectic for me at the salons. It seems that here in MN we went from winter to summer in a few short days. The weather has been fantastic which really brings out the tanners.

It seems I will be getting some down time this summer as my doctor says it is time to decide when I would like to have my hysterectomy. I have some female problems which are not improving and at my age this is the best choice. He says the recovery time is approximately 6 weeks which is a long period of inactivity for me. This is the biggest thing I will have to adjust to. Is there anyone out there that has had this operation who can give me some advice?

I hope all is well with you and your adorable family. Congrats to you on sticking with the program when everyone else quit. This shows what a winner you really are!!!!

Hugs - Sherrie K

Guest guest

I sent her , a personal email yesterday and so far have not heard and I am not positive but I think Ida was traveling.

Zephyr

Great to see you are still alive Sherrie! Im sure that with spring break, spring dance and then prom, im sure your business has been a busy one... keep us posted.. sure do miss your input! great job at your maintenance!!!! thanx too for the relationship input... this weeks discussion of it has given me alot to think about!

JENN

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

i used to have Ida's email address, but i lost it when my computer crashed.. i think i will hit the site today or tomorrow and look for it and email her too! HMMM ! i miss her! JENN

JENN