Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey, . So glad to see you back. Well, Grace, what do you do for an

encore? HUH? Just kidding, honey. I'm so sorry you took a spill. Hope there

wasn't any lasting damage. Just take it easy, and we look forward to hearing

from you more often. Loving hugs, MM

Guest guest

, I'm so glad your back. Your in my prayers... May God bless you and may you get back up and go to all the book stores your heart desires. love Carol

i'M BACK

Hi Guys, I'm back. or at least I'm trying slowly to get back into the swing of things. I'm still pretty weak, I'm back to using my cane in order to walk anywhere outside of the house. The prednisone increase has made my face so fat and all I want to do is eat! It also makes me wired. Its awfull when your mind has energy and your body is to weak to move. I had big plans this morning, i was going to go to the bookstore after went to school but I guess it was not meant to be.Iwas walking into the kitchen and I stubbed my toe on the floor and down I went. Scince my muscles are still so weak i was not able to have the strenth to stop myself from falling. You would think that at least when I fall i would have a clear path but no, im always with in a heads distance if the wall which i hit head first.Ialso smashed both knees and scrapped my elbow. I think i really scared my daughter. I know the meaning of I've fallen and can't get up. if i wasn't in so much pain it really would have been comical watching hepl me up. So needless to say i spent the day on the couch. i was afraid the next time i fell i would be there for the day! well enough of that. I;ve been away so long i know i've missed a lot. Welcome to all the new members and happy birthday and happy anniversery to everyone.IVE PUT MYSELF BACK ON DIGEST SO THAT I CAN SLOWLY EASE MY SELF BACK IMINTO THE SWING ON THINGS. I MISS EVERYONE.wENDY (REMEMBER ME)"The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=lupies

• 4 years later...

Hey everyone,

I was away from the computer for a few days unexpectedly. My brother in law's father passed away and there was some additional though unrelated family drama that has been keeping me busy.

I'm tired and drained at the moment but I'm fine. I'm reading as much as I can to catch up....Tammy I'm proud of you, keep going girlfriend! Tina I'm so sorry you're going through this, it's amazing the people that just turn their backs when illness strikes. We're here for you. Gwynne, I hope today finds you feeling a bit more up. Jane, from one mom to another I feel your pain! will be fine, I'm keeping her in my prayers!

, Bruce Leanne, Peggy, Sher, , Sandie and everyone else, I hope you're all well and staying warm! It's cold here today in NC!

Beth in NC Fibrotic NSIP 06/06