RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Posted by Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

take your call phone--travel--no problem  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." I'm assuming has a cell phone. I don't know what carrier. However, one thing that is so great in a new town is GPS. I have it on my Sprint Cell Phone for $9.95 per month or less in a package. Directions to anywhere. Get lost, program in your home and the directions are there. Want the nearest Chili's. Type in Chili's, it pops up and directions. Need a florist to send mom a bouquet, type in, find, directions. Oh it makes exploring a new place so much easier as doesn't matter how lost you do get can always get directions out. I used mine to explore parts of Texas I'd never seen. It's fantastic.I can't whistle. Never could. So what do I do now? lol>> > Hi to all my PF Pals!> > I hope everyone is doing well today. All I can say is: it's very,> very cold outside! Peggy, did you have some snow flurries today? > Leanne, are you snowed in, but still getting out? , have the> flooding rains stopped? I have been staying inside since Tuesday night> when Eddie & I got home from Nashville. I truly hate going outside in> cold weather below 40 degrees, espcially if the wind is blowing. I am> thinking of going out this afternoon to my exercise class and then to my> piano studio to teach two students. My dog, Max, has been asleep on my> bed since 7:30 am. I think he is hibernating.> > I am sorry to hear of the trials & tribulations of all of you. Just> wanted to let you know that I pray for everyone on this board everyday. > My words of advice today: Just whistle a happy tune. ( sounds kind of> trite, eh?)> > loves her new job. Loves it! She got lost yesterday driving home> after work. She found her way, though. has had much experience> in turning around and going back. told me today at work the> designers were going to have a meeting and a video conference.> > I am going back on Monday to my local pulmonary doctor. I have had a> hard time again getting over this respiratory infection & sinus> infection. I get sinus stuff all the time and have a hard time getting> over it, then it goes to the lungs. I have had this all of my life! I> have been thinking that maybe I have COPD? I am going to ask the doctor> on Monday. Meanwhile, I am missing going to my exercise class and that> is the most important activity that I can do for me, to help my> breathing. I have to keep it up, so I don't go down and get worse. > Eddie said he might get me a treadmill to have at home. Now that we> have another room, we have room! When we get over this financial> situation of moving , (the company will pay relocation expenses,> but not anything to furnish her kitchen and a new wardrobe to wear to> work--Sunday Dress or Skirt, Pantyhose,Sunday Shoes, etc.) we can> decorate the room. I am open to any suggestions!> > Bruce, I had pneumonia on Christmas Eve, 2005. It took me a month to> recover. All I can say is this: Pneumonia hurts like _____! (Fill in> the blank with the word of your choice in a negative way). Bruce, take> care of yourself! Please!> > Toodles for now! More later. . . . . . .> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>