RemedySpot.com

Re: Joyce / AAHHHHHH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's incredible. I remember now....it was oxygen deprivation. lol.

Any exposure is good and I'm sure she will learn a lot from you.

Kudos to you for making the effort.

> >

> > Oh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM.

WITH A

> > PHOTOGRAPHER......Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total

wreck

> > by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray.

> >

> >

> > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> > ipf 6/04 Florida

> > " Worry looks around,

> > Sorry looks back,

> > Faith looks up. "

> >

>

This is something we ALL can do. I hope this is just the first one.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." That's incredible. I remember now....it was oxygen deprivation. lol. Any exposure is good and I'm sure she will learn a lot from you. Kudos to you for making the effort.> >> > Oh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A> > PHOTOGRAPHER......Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck> > by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray.> >> >> > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > ipf 6/04 Florida> > "Worry looks around,> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up."> >>

Peggy,

You will do great. You underestimate yourself. And, how could anyone not love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> >> > Oh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A> > PHOTOGRAPHER......Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck> > by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray.> >> >> > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > ipf 6/04 Florida> > "Worry looks around,> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up."> >>

Peggy,

You'll be great!! I can't think of anyone better to represent us. You've also inspired me to get in touch with the local paper here in Durham to see if they'll do something. I'll just keep pestering them till they give in!

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Joyce / AAHHHHHH

Joyce, I had sent an e-mail to her the first part of Nov. asking if she would do an article on IPF, PF since E. K had just died from it and she e-mailed me right back saying she would love to and would get back with me the end of Nov.. I told her I would like to start a support group here in Ocala and it would help me reach people here and the main reason is to inform people about this disease.

We talked one time on the phone so today she called and is coming Thurs. I'm a nervous mess. .LOL I am sure it will go well.

She would like to talk to my Dr. But I am not sure about that but gave her the PA's name. I think she will talk to her;

She also ask about the Foundation and our Support group.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Peggy,

Why is a reporter coming? What have you done now?

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Oh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A > PHOTOGRAPHER. .....Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck > by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04 Florida> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks

up.">

Peggy that is awesome. I am so proud of you and thankful for all you do. :-)Cyndi (DAD PF 12.05) Beth wrote: Peggy, You'll be great!! I can't think of anyone better to represent us. You've also inspired me to get in touch with the local paper here in Durham to see if they'll do something. I'll just keep pestering them till they give in! Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Joyce / AAHHHHHH Joyce, I had sent an e-mail to her the first part of Nov. asking if she would do an article on IPF, PF since E. K had just died from it and she e-mailed me

right back saying she would love to and would get back with me the end of Nov.. I told her I would like to start a support group here in Ocala and it would help me reach people here and the main reason is to inform people about this disease. We talked one time on the phone so today she called and is coming Thurs. I'm a nervous mess. .LOL I am sure it will go well. She would like to talk to my Dr. But I am not sure about that but gave her the PA's name. I think she will talk to her; She also ask about the Foundation and our Support group. Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy, Why is a reporter coming? What have you done now? Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am

strong.>> Oh Lordy, The reporter just called and will be here Thurs AM. WITH A > PHOTOGRAPHER. .....Oh I just don't know now. I will be a total wreck > by Thurs.. PRAY group Pray.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04 Florida> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">