RemedySpot.com

Re: Hey Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

(((MamaSher)))

I definitely haven't been deliberately ignoring you, if I haven't replied, please accept my appologies xxxx

But you lot talk too much while I'm asleep

Love Ze xx>> I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?> I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.> I'm feeling ignored. lol.> Any response here?> Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

You are right Peggy, I'm down and I can't get up!

Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Oh P, I think Sher just fainted.. TMI

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lap_dance P with all the answersSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?

I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.

I'm feeling ignored. lol.

Any response here?

P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

...I wasn't really serious. I know I'm not ignored. I was just anxious for feedback from my air family. lol. I was banging my spoon on my high chair. lol

Sher, You are not ignored!!!! I just came on here and found 148 messages just from yesterday!The holidays have taken up so much of my time and we're packing and we don't even celebrateXmas..we're Jewish!

Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob MarleySher Bauman wrote:

I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?

I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.

I'm feeling ignored. lol.

Any response here?

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

Thanks .... I can pretty much follow you now. Your humor is so refreshing.

Hope you are dry today.

Dear Mama-Sher,

My sign-off signature provides the clue to my degree of seriousness versus my degree of scilliness (scilly rhymes EXACTLY with 'silly'- no hard 'K' sound!).....

When signed simply ' in Oz' or GIO, you can assume I'm being mostly serious.....if I sign off as 'Scilly in Oz' OR SGIO then we ALL should know wot THAT means by now!

When I go to the effort of tacking on the full Dx as is the formally 'Done Thing' THEN I'm being a bit technical or medical or extremely serious in my post!!!!

I'll leave to to figure out if I was being serious with my Rainy Post!

in Oz

PS I post on the web-site...the Board Posts do not come through my e-amil system at all.....so it follows that my replies are done via the website as well & ther's no automated way to do signatures that I can see. SOoooo I use my various forms to suit the type of post I'm sending!

> >> > I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?> > I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.> > I'm feeling ignored. lol.> > Any response here?> > Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>