RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Leanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jane,

I'm so happy to hear that 's loving her job! That's great motivation for her to get up on time every morning too isn't it? LOL I know you worry about her, I worry about Matt too. Being a mom is not for sissys is it?

Look after yourself and know that she's where she's supposed to be, doing what God wants her to.

Be sure to give Eddie a birthday hug from me. My Dad's birthday is Saturday also!

Love,

Beth in NC Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Re: Leanne

Peggy,

's second day at work was fine. She loves this job and sounds sooo positive. I know the 5 months at home were really rough on her. I miss being here with me because she did so much for me while Eddie was at work. Now I have to do for myself. is going to finish getting her phone installed on Saturday. She is still waiting on the washer & dryer that should have been delivered yesterday. (she is renting the washer & dryer) Her complex has a laundry room but it cost $1.50 to wash & $1.50 to dry.) Eddie & I are looking forward to a restful evening tomorrow now that the hard work has been done for . Eddie's birthday is Saturday and we sure don't need any more cakes!!!!(LOL)

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > Leanne,> > When I dialed into the conference call at 7:45 pm, no one was there! > I would have loved to talk to ! (and everybody else, of course.) > Was Peggy on there? Just wondering. . . . . .I tried but sorry I > missed everyone.> >

Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Jane, My youngest child and only daughter left to Oregon 2 years ago. I am so proud of her, she has two small children and just finished her first year of college with straight "A"s, but I miss her terribly. Like she did so much for me, grocery shopping, house cleaning, etc and she is my best friend. We still talk at least three times a day and she comes for a month each summer and I go there for a month ( or two) in the winter BUT it still isn't the same. I know she can't live with me forever and that it is good for her to have her own place but it still is hard. Who knew empty nest syndrome would be such a hard stage of life. Anyway, just wanted you to know I can relate to the sadness and I am praying for

you- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re: Leanne

Peggy,

's second day at work was fine. She loves this job and sounds sooo positive. I know the 5 months at home were really rough on her. I miss being here with me because she did so much for me while Eddie was at work. Now I have to do for myself. is going to finish getting her phone installed on Saturday. She is still waiting on the washer & dryer that should have been delivered yesterday. (she is renting the washer & dryer) Her complex has a laundry room but it cost $1.50 to wash & $1.50 to dry.) Eddie & I are looking forward to a restful evening tomorrow now that the hard work has been done for . Eddie's birthday is Saturday and we sure don't need any more cakes!!!!(LOL)

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > Leanne,> > When I dialed into the conference call at 7:45 pm, no one was there! > I would have loved to talk to ! (and everybody else, of course.) > Was Peggy on there? Just wondering. . . . . .I tried but sorry I > missed everyone.>

> Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.